Chapter 9 - Cuddle Buddies

When you first heard the knock on the door, you pretended not to hear it. "Maybe if I pretend I'm already asleep they'll go away", you thought to yourself. 

You were quickly proven wrong when the knocks just became louder and louder, almost as if the person knocking the door was angry. You finally gave in and got up from the bed, putting on your fuzzy slippers and satin bath robe you had gotten at Victoria Secret. 

You walked up to the door and checked the peep hole, cursing at the fact you couldn't get any sleep even after you got kidnapped. There you saw Spencer, pacing back and forth in front of the door. He seemed very agitated ,but he just got kidnapped by the second time in his life so that seemed normal.

You hesitated to let him in, still remembering all the things he said to you while chained up in that basement. You also thought about how he was just trying to survive though and if hurting your feelings is what it took to do so, you didn't blame him for doing it. You slowly opened the door until you saw the outline of Spencer's body against the wall. He turned and looked at you with his eyes filled with tears, you immediately felt like an asshole for ever getting angry at him. 

You both stared at each other for what felt like an eternity, getting lost in those pretty hazel eyes that had of look of pure despair in them. You were about to say something when he just walked up to you and embraced you in a tight yet gentle hug. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he began to sob into your shoulder.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered into your neck. "I-I didn't mean it, I didn't mean anything I said I promise." he got off of you and began to hold your face with his hands. "Please don't hate me" he said looking directly into your eyes.

"Spence, I could never hate you" you said giving him a smile. "I know you didn't mean it, hun" you started to cry at the fact that he was so sorry for hurting your feelings even and apologized to you even when he just went through something that traumatic. You began to run your hands through his hair, knowing that makes him calm down. "Spencie, everything is okay, no one is mad alright. Everything is alright." you said trying to make him feel a sense of peace. 

"Everything is alright" he repeated after you as you walked guided him further into your room.

"C'mon love, I didn't wanna sleep alone tonight anyway" you said as you guided him towards your bed. You and Spencer had cuddled before ,but it never felt like this. You felt like you needed to be near him and wanted to melt in his arms as you slept. 

"Y/N" he said as you got underneath the covers waiting for him to do the same. He joined you and made his way to lay on your chest, holding you tight as if you would float away. "Yes, Spence" you finally answered as you started to draw little circles on his back with your finger. "I like the way you dress, you always look pretty."

You smiled at his compliment and kissed the top of his head as a thank you. In no time you both drifted of to sleep in each others arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The next day...

You woke up at approximately 5:55 am, cursing yourself as you woke up 5 minutes before your alarm went off. You looked down seeing that Spencer was still on your chest, breathing heavily as he was in a deep sleep. You tried to unwarp yourself from his arms with out waking him up which was almost impossible to do. You managed to get out and walked to your restroom to take a shower. You finished quickly and ran to the room to get your clothe. As you finished changing, Spencer began to wake up staring at you as you finished tucking in your shirt.