Chapter 32 - Unfortunate Events

Hello my lovelies, I would just like to thank everyone for getting this story to hit 1K reads!! That is amazing and I feel so proud of this story, its like my baby ahahaha.
Again, thank you for all the comments and votes, I really appreciate them and im glad a lot of you really enjoy my writing. I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day💕

Xoxo, M

Warnings: smut, degradation, mentions of blood, guns

"AH! Yes Dr. Reid, just like that! Oh my g-"

Remember a couple of months ago when you made it clear that you and Spencer would never have a moment like that ever again, well... you didn't exactly follow through on your promise.

You were currently getting railed in a janitors closet inside of a government building, which just made it a million times more fun.

"If you dont shut the fuck up, everyone in the office will hear you!" Spencer whispered loudly as he was fucking you into abyss.

You still hadn't given in to Spencers request of getting back together and be a a happy family, even though you loved the idea greatly. You had agreed to move in with him though, which is completely crazy you know, but the man had all your shit in his place already! It just seemed really convenient.

Since then, you had already announced your pregnancy to the team, they were overjoyed by the news as expected. Garcia and Morgan had even signed up to be the godparents, which you happily obliged to.

Today you hit nine months of being pregnant, yay you right! Well Spencer definitely wanted to celebrate the occasion, which is why you ended up in this closet in the first place.

"Fuck! Baby let them hear.."

"Sometimes I forget about how much of a little fucking whore you could be, Angel. I should've known that you liked giving a show" he mumbled against your neck as he hit it from the back, your hands reaching out for his hair as your mind going blank at the feeling of pure ecstasy.

"Yes! Yes yes yes yes dont stop, Spencer! Im gonna cum!"

"What was that? I couldn't quite hear you, did you say go slower?" he murmured as he cruelly began to falter his strokes, making you grow impatient at his little stunts.

With one swift motion you pushed him out of you, turning your body around and pushed him onto a metal chair that sat in the corner of the small closet.

You began to straddle him with your legs and aligned his dick with your slit, sliding it in quickly as your desire for release overtook you.

"Fuck Doctor! You feel so fucking good!" you whispered loudly as the familiar feeling in your stomach began to arise, riding this man mercilessly and hearing him curse under his breath.

"Shit, Y/N! Im gonna cu- OH!"

"AH! FUCK!"

And like that you both finished simultaneously, feeling a bit dizzy as the euphoric feeling over took you.

"Are you okay?" asked Spencer out of breath and a smile plastered on his face.

"Yeah... Im just really tired."

You both laughed and tried to get yourselfs cleaned up. As you looked around outside and saw no one, you stepped out of the closet and pretended that nothing happened.

You had been back to work for more than five months already, waiting patiently for a case. The team hadn't gotten one ever since you came back, which was great because no one was dying but incredibly boring for you.