Chapter 8 - Kiss Me

This chapter is  a little long so bare with me ahah.
I checked this morning and this story has 70 views which is crazy, thank you for reading this im so happy.
Again, thank you and enjoy the chapter🥰
Xoxo, M

"No, he's bluffing to distract the unsub", you told yourself trying not to let it get to you.

"Tell me, why would I ever fall for her? She's always trying to flirt with every man that steps her way and dresses like whore to an FBI building", Spencer says with confidence and continued on his rampage. He finished his hate speech for you with, "I would only hit on her because I know she's easy."

"Spencer", you whispered to him as if telling him to stop. Just a couple of weeks ago you asked him if he liked the way you dressed because you felt so out of place at work. He told you he liked it and described your look as whimsical. So hearing these words come out of his mouth stung.

He looked at you with cold eyes. The sadness you were feeling was slowly turning into anger again. You never trusted men in any way, shape, or form ,so when you became friends with Spencer you thought he was different and sweet.

You couldn't tell if he was lying or not which made you even angrier. You decided to keep quiet and just stared at him while he kept on going on why he hated you.

"She is so incredible oblivious to the fact that the whole team hates her too, she's too self absorbed and stuck in her own little world to notice. Why do you think no one is here to save us right now."

The unsub waved his gun, a sign for Spencer that he had heard enough.

"Well, I guess I was wrong Spencer", said the unsub while walking around you both. "I didn't know you hated this young girl so much, but you know I don't think she's as bad as you say."

Valentine begins to walk up to you and holding your face in his hand. "Look at her, so beautiful and young."

He looks at Spencer, and a smile begins to creep on his face. "Tell you what, Spencer", he says with an evil look in his eye.

"How about you kiss her?", questions the unsub. Reid hesitates to answer, making Valentine grow impatient.

He pulls out his gun again and points it right at Spencer's head.

"Spencer, I believe I asked you a question", he says in a high pitch tone.

"You're a fucking perv", you say under your breathe. You think he heard you but didn't acknowledge it. All he wanted to do was to miraculously make you both fall in love so his fantasy would be fulfilled.

Spencer still doesn't answer, even with a gun to his head. The unsub takes the safety off and proceeds to rotate towards you.

The gun is now pointed at your temple, making you shake in fear of him pulling the trigger.

"C'mon Spencer, just one kiss" said Valentine while pressing the gun harder on your head. Spencer shakes his head violently, apparently now running out of words.

"For gods sake Spencer, say something!" you say in terror. You had a gun pointed to your head right now ,and he just stayed quiet which quickly enraged you.

Spencer looks up at you in shock, he swallows the lump on his throat trying to make up a sentence.

"Spencer, just kiss me", you say out of fear for your life.

"W-What?", he asks with a shy tone

"Kiss me Spencer, please", you say almost sobbing. "I don't want to die", you cry.