Chapter 22 - Watched

Getting to the parking lot and finding your car, you hopped inside and took a deep breath in before beginning to drive. You were thinking about outfit ideas as you entered your apartment complex, deciding on a blue satin maxi dress that you havent had a chance of wearing.

You took your key out of the ignition and stepped out of the car, jogging to your apartment door and opening it. You throw your things on the couch as soon as you walk in, taking off your clothe as you make your way to your room. You throw your dirty clothe in the hamper and go into the bathroom.

You start getting your shower ready, feeling the water hit your hand and waiting for it to be the perfect temperature. You step in and begging to get your hair wet, immediately remembering when you and Spencer first got together. You remembered the morning after when he watched you as you washed your hair and stepped inside, a smile growing on your face at the memory.

Choosing your mango scented shampoo for the evening, you squeezed some onto your hand began to lather it up in your hair. You loved taking long showers lately, it was your only time you could relax and feel a sense of peace. You rinsed your hair out and went on to conditions, lathering the tips of your hair gently and twisting them a bit. Next, you grab your mango body wash and put it on your loofa, scrubbing your body and letting the fruity smell fill up your nose.

You finis up and step out of the shower, patting yourself dry with a towel. You begin to walk over to your closet and picking out the blue dress you thought aboit wearing. You also picked out some white strappy heels to go with it and decided on some simple diamond earrings your mother had given you.

Emily had texted you and said you all were just going to a restaurant, so you didnt feel like you were overdressed. You walked over to your vanity and started your hair and makeup, opting for a bit of puppy dog eyeliner and mascara. As for your hair, you let it loose and added some product on it to keep it from getting frizzy through the night.

You finished up and heard your phone ring.

Emily: Hey! Im on my way there, you ready?

You make sure you're good to go before answering and wait for her im outside text patiently.

10 minutes go by and you finally receive it. You start to walk out of your apartment, double checking that you locked your door.

You get to the parking lot and see Emilys car, you head over and start hearing the girls scream out your name. You smile and give them a turn so they could see your outfit, a tradition you had ever since you joined the team.

"Looking good, Agent" yelled out JJ from the passengers seat. You noticed her dress was satin also, but instead of blue hers was red.

"You dont look so bad yourself, Miss Jareau" you say looking her up and down. "I cannot believe you are the mother of two children."

"Stop it, im blushing" she says through a laugh. You turn to Garcia, noticing her beautiful new dress.

"And you Garcia, is that a new dress I see?"

"Yes it is" she answers proudly, fixing her skirt as you begin to inspect it.

"Very cute, girly" you say with a smile. "So, whos hungry?" you say giving Emily the okay to start driving.

"Y/N, we are so happy that you decided to come with us. We we're beginning to think you didnt want to come" Emily said, lowkey calling you out for not answering in the group chat.

"I know! Im sorry I didnt answer. I truly just havent been in my phone lately."

"Its okay sugar we get it" Garcia said reaching out for your hand. She was still the only one that truly knew what was going on between you and Spencer. Well, other than Hotchner. You still hadn't told her that you hadnt been speaking to Spencer, and honestly you didn't want her to know.