Chapter 12 - Make You Mine

Warnings: lovey dovey shit

After being in Philadelphia for almost two weeks, we still weren't anywhere close to finding the unsub. We figured out she had to be a sort of Black Widow type murderer. Specifically, a woman in her mid twenties to early thirties who had a problem with her father or an older man who failed her.

It was rare when you guys didn't end up catching the unsub, it always felt so weird knowing that person was still out there in hiding. This time was no different. The team was heading back to the jet, mostly bummed out that none of us got even close to solving this case.

We all found our seats and Hotch stood up to give us all the usual "We cant catch them all" speech he would say when this would happen.

You started to feel uneasy, which was weird because even though you hated the fact that this person was still out there, you never felt so.... scared. It was a weird feeling really, you felt watched and like there was always someone there listening in. You shook away these thoughts as Spencer landed on the seat next to you at the back of the jet, giving you a smirk and a wink. You blushed at his actions, making you feel like a teenager when her crush talks to her.

He scooted to be closer to you, making you laugh as you watched him struggle. Unfortunately, that feeling of uneasiness came back which made you a bit anxious. You almost felt as if you couldn't breathe properly.

"Y/N, are you okay?" asked Spencer concerned, noticing how your leg was shaking involuntarily.

You turned to him and gave him a soft smile, hoping he wouldn't worry to much about it, "Yes, I'm fine , just a little uneasy at the fact the unsub is still out there I guess."

"That understandable" he says as he goes to hold your hand underneath the table, making you feel a million times better already.

The rest of the plane ride was quiet and quick, you mostly napped on Spencer's shoulder and listened to him flip the pages of "Little Women", the book you had pleaded for him to read so he could watch the movie with you.

As the jet started to land, Spencer woke you up by whispering in your ear. You got up and started to get all your things and waited for Spencer to get into the SUV. You both made your way into the last SUV, that had JJ and Emily inside of it. Emily turned around from the passengers seat and smiled at you, noticing how you were more quiet than usual.

"Are you okay, hun" Emily said to you in a motherly tone. "Yes im fine, I just feel weird about the case I guess" you said while playing with your ring, which was your tell when you were a bit anxious. "That completely normal doll" she said with a smile and reached out to touch your knee, which comforted you instantly. "How about this?" she continued, "What if we all go out dancing and for drinks, the whole team, I know you love to dance?"

You nodded excitedly, "I would like that very much Em, thank you for trying to make me feel better."

"What are friends for? Ill call Garcia and the rest of the gang right away" she said turning back around to look out her window.

Smiling you looked over at Spencer, who was know reading a completely different book. You assumed he already finished it and stared at his concentrated face.

"Spence?" you disturbed him, he didn't seem to mind as he went to put his hand on your thigh when Emily and JJ were distracted in their own conversation and blasted some music.

"What's up, angel?" he whispers into your ear making shivers go up your spine.

"U-Um, Do you think you will be able to come along with us tonight? I know you don't like to go dancing and we already went the weekend before the case but-" he put his finger over your mouth trying to stop your rambling. "If you want me to be there angel, I would be more than glad too" he said softly as he smiled at you.