Chapter 27 - My Angel

Not me balling my eyes out writing this.
I apologize in advanced ahahaha
Xoxo, M

Warnings: mentions of blood

Spencers POV

You were waiting on the cold hospital floor, hugging your knees as the trauma of seeing the love of your life bleed out right in front of you set in. They wouldn't let you see her, which infuriated you immensely. Your clothe were still covered in her blood and you could still listen to the ambulance sirens that came right after she lost consciousness.

"Spencer?" you heard from a far as you were still processing what just happened, you turned around and saw Hotchner and JJ.

They had barely gotten to the hospital because they were still on the Radley Sanitarium case when you got the call from Cat Adams. Morgan accompanied you back to Virginia and so did Rossi later on.

"How is she?" JJ asked as she walked towards you and reached out to hug you, you stopped her from doing so, not wanting her to get her clothe stained with all the blood.

"Uhh, I dont know. She's been in surgery for two hours" you blurted out while staring at the wall, you couldn't really think straight right now.

You stood up and made your way into the bathroom, hearing Morgan ask you where you were going as you began to walk away.

You got to the restroom and looked at yourself in the mirror, the blood on your arms and hands immediately causing you to loose your breath. You began to feel your heart rate speed up as you turned on the sink, trying as hard as you could to rub the dried blood off of you.

No matter how hard you tried, the blood just wouldn't come off. Giving up, you got into a stall and poured your tears out.

"Please" you whispered to yourself. "Please, don't leave me alone" you pleaded, as if she would ever be able to hear you.

You heard someone walk into the restroom, immediately quieting down as you heard someone approch your stall door.

"Spencer" you heard Morgan ask as he knocked on the door.

"What, I cant pee in peace?"

"Yeah kid im sorry for interrupting, but the doctor is waiting for all of us."

You immediately walked out of the stall and went past Morgan, you just wanted to hear that she was okay already.

You walked into the waiting room, Garcia had just gotten there along with Rossi and Emily. You watched them as they circled around the doctor, waiting for you and Morgan to appear.

The doctor turned around to look at you, recognizing the man who screamed bloody murder because they wouldn't let him see the patient.

"Dr. Reid?"

"Yes?"

"You are Miss Y/L/N's significant other and emergency contact, so I had to wait for you to be present" he said with a frown.

"Okay... Please continue" you answered shaking with fear while waiting for his news

"Im sorry Dr. Reid, but.... Miss Y/L/N.... she did not make it through the surgery."

You felt your whole world crashing down as you processed what he was saying, you almost didn't believe it.

"What?" you whispered to yourself as you felt someone hold onto your shoulder. "NO! This has to be a mistake. Please.."