Chapter 17 - Call Me

Happy New Year my lovelies, i hope you guys have an amazing day and im manifesting an abundant new year for you. In this chapter, we are talking to someone in Spanish. Dont worry i put both english and spanish translations but know it is meant to be in Spanish. Thank you so much for reading this and i hope you enjoy!

Xoxo, M

Warnings: smut, daddy kink, drug possession, mentions of addiction

Spencer had been gone for a week, you understood that his mom still didnt want to take her meds. This meant he had to stay there until she finally did so. You obviously didnt mind that he went to take care of his mom, you just missed him thats all.

You tried to occupy yourself with other things as you spent your night alone after weeks of Spencer always being by your side. You called him every night, falling asleep on FaceTime with him. Pathetic, I know but it was so comforting at the same time.

You were laying in your bed with a tank top and lacy blue underwear, waiting for Spencer nightly call. It was always at the same time, 9:30. You laid there patiently waiting until you finally heard your phone ring.

Spencer: Call me!
Spencer: Right Now!

You were comfused at the urgent looking texts and were about to call him like he said. Apparently he beat you to it as his Caller ID had already popped up on the screen

Spencie Facetime....

You fixed yourself up a bit before answering and set your phone up on a pillow. You clicked the green button and waited to see Spencers face appear on the small screen before you.

Finally your call got connected ,but you didnt see Spencers face pop up on the screen as usual. You instead saw what looked like a ceiling fan, turning in a mostly dark room with a dim light coming from what you assumed was a lamp.

You were confused and suddenly realized you could hear something breathing, very heavily.

"Spencer?" you asked unsure if he was even there.

"Fuck" you hear him whisper finally, realizing what he was doing.

"Y/N" he whispers once more, starting to pick up his phone. He set it up sloppily, giving you a view of him stroking his dick with his hand, his mouth hanging wide open.

Your eyes widen at the sight. You watch attentively as he moans out your name, begging to rub your thighs together as you get that familiar tingle in between your legs.

You start to explore your body with your hands imagining it was Spencer, making your way to your hardened nipples and pulling them a bit.

You groan at the feeling and begin to move your hand towards the hem of your panties, teasing yourself by outlining your clothed pussy.

"Are you touching yourself, Angel?" you hear him say through the phone, eliciting a moan from you.

"Yes sir" you say as barely a whisper.

"Im sorry i didnt quite hear you" he said in between moans.

"Yes sir, im touching myself" you say a bit louder and clearer, starting to remove your underwear and pulling your hand up to your mouth. You lick your fingers and begin to play with your clit, gasping at the sudden feeling.

"Fuck, Spencer" you say staring at the screen and proceeding to slip your middle finger in between your folds.

"OH, FUCK YESS"

"C'mon Angel, I wanna hear you scream my name as you play with your pretty little pussy"

His words make you slip another finger inside of you, arching your back to hit your g-spot each time.