Chapter 2 -First Case First

Hey girls, gays, and theys. Ive been having a lot of fun writting this story even doe literally nothing has happened aha it makes me happy to just think of plots and things that could make the story nice and plot twisty. Even if no one reads this i am so happy i decides to just do it and write it. If any of yall have any requests make sure you comment and vote i love to hear some input
Xoxo, M
———————
As you get out of the elevator, you make your way into SSA Hotchners office. Hoping the doctor you just met didn't fail to give you the right room. You knock on the door three times before entering, reminding yourself to act and sound as professional as possible.

"Come in", you hear as you open the door. You see a man with dark hair and a very concentrated look on his face.

Not looking up from his file he says,"You may sit down, Agent Y/L/N". You comply and sit down in the chair right in front him hoping he would at least give you a glance. He finally looked up at you after what felt like and eternity.

"I have been reading your records all weekend and i have to say i am really impressed by all that you've been a part of at such a young age."  You blush at what you hope was a compliment, "Yeah, you could say ive been around." He smiles at you, making you feel more comfortable than before. " You could say that. Are you nervous about your first day on the job?"
You nod extensively, "Oh yes, very much so SSA Hotcher." He smiles at you again making you feel all giddy inside, " Please call me Hotch". You nod at him and he continues, "Dont worry Agent, I think you're going to be very happy here and we will definitely be putting those skills of yours to good use."

He starts to stand up and you follow, bringing your hand out to shake his. He gladly takes it and gives it  a small shake. "Welcome to the team, Agent Y/L/N"

——————————

Right after your meeting with Hotch, he gathered the team up so they could introduce themselves. You were honestly scared shitless at the fact that one of them wouldn't like you or even worse recognized you, but you just kept taking in deep breaths to calm you nerves.

He escorted you to what they called the "round table" and there you saw six people sitting down looking over at the door wondering who just walked in. Hotch enters first and says, " Good morning team, today we gave a new member joining us, please welcome Agent Y/L/N."

A bunch of hellos and welcomes are heard around the room. Immediately, you spot Dr. Reid and you give him a quick smile. Giving a small wave you say, " Good morning guys, it is really nice to meet you." Everyone introduced themselves and seem genuinely excited to have you here. Especially Miss Penelope Garcia, who was the person you were the most nervous to meet, was an absolute doll and gave you a hug as a welcome.

"Go ahead and take a seat Agent Y/L/N, says the pretty blonde who everyone calls J.J. "We are about to go over your first case." Looking around for an empty chair, you find one right next to Mr.Doctor. As you sat on that chair, everything began to hit you. This was your first day at your new life and you prayed to the universe that you didnt fuck it up.
———————-
This chapter was very short but i want to begin adding some case stuff in the next one just to make it a bit longer but we'll see hope yall enjoy!😘