Chapter 16 - Family Business

In case y'all didnt notice i like to make up cases based on my favorite books ahaha so today will be no different. I had a lot of fun writing this chapter it is based of the book called Lock Every Door. I hope you all enjoy it

Xoxo, M

You got to Manhattan, making it to the local police station to set up your things for the profile. The team was introduced to the Detective in charge whos name was Detective Jeanie Ramirez.

"Thank you guys for coming in such short notice" she said as she gave each one of you a handshake.

"No problem, Detective" Hotch said with a smile you rarely saw him show. "I wish we didnt have to meet in such unfortunate circumstances.

"Me too, now would you guys like for me to show you the evidence we've got."

Detective Ramirez gave you boxes full of the victims files and records. You all figured out that the unsub was probably a tour guide of some sort, finding out who just moved into the city and making them an easy target. It was all peaceful in the station, until a woman came in screaming up a fit.

"HELP! THEY WANT TO TAKE MY ORGANS!" she yelled at the receptionist, making her back away in fear.

You walk up to the woman, trying to calm her down.

"Okay calm down, you are safe here maam" you say stepoing closer to her. "Whats your name?" you ask softly.

"Riah" she said as she began to calm down. You began to step closer and you noticed her white hospital looking gown, it had blood all over her stomach area.

"Okay Riah, im Y/N". Do you want to tell me what happened to your stomach?"

"The Doctor, he tried to take out my organs but i managed to escape" she said wide eyed, looking like she was high out of her mind.

"Riah, can you tell me the Doctors name?"

"Uh Yeah, his name is Doctor Sweets" she said nodding her head at you, you managaed to get as close as possible to her and led her to a chair.

"Okay Riah, now do you know where the doctor is?"

"Yes, hes at the hotel."

Something in your brain clicked as she said that. The unsub wa staking out people organs and blood, maybe this Doctor was your unsub.

"Riah, can you tell me which hotel?"

"Uh, yes um- Its called the Bartholomew" she said nodding her head aggressively

"The Bartholomew?" Detective Ramirez asked in shock. "You mean the most prestigious hotel in all Manhattan."

"Yes, yes that one" Riah yells out, sounding so happy and the Detectives realization.

You see the Detective make eyes at you, realizing she wants to speak to you alone.

"I'll be right back Riah" you say getting JJ and Emily to stay with her.

"Whats wrong?" you as Detective Ramirez.

"I just wanted to let you know that you shouldnt worry about Riah, trust me I see teenagers like her all the time."

"What do you mean?"

"The Bartholomew may be the most prestigious hotel in Manhattan,but its also the worst reputation. Countless of people have committed murder there and now teenagers like to make stories up about what they have seen inside of it" she contines.