Chapter 24 - Karma

Warning: one word, sad.

You wanted to run up to him and smoother him with kisses and hold him tight in your arms, but you held yourself back, afraid about what the team might think. You knew they would be happy, but he just came back. You didn't wanna outshine his return by confessing your secret relationship.

He opened his arms and walked towards the team, he first went to Morgan and squeezed him tight.

Then, he went towards Emily, then JJ, Rossi, and Garcia. "Awwe, he saved me for last" you told yourself as your turn to give him a hug was approaching. You were ready to embrace him and had a stupid smile on your face, but when it was finally your turn to welcome him back and opened your arms to him, he looked at you up and down with a disgusted face and turned around.

"What the fuck?" you thought to yourself as he began to speak with his back facing you.

"I would like to thank all of you guys, I know you worked hard for my release. I love you all so much!" he said as he opened up his arms once more to have a group hug. With his back still facing you, you watched as the whole team hugged each other.

You felt your bottom lip tremble, that was such a dick move. You didn't even try to ridicule yourself ny trying to get in on the hug he clearly didnt want you to be a part off. You opened the door and walked out, slamming it a bit harder than you intended too.

Not giving a fuck, you walked down to the bullpen, grabbing your things and walking out of the BAU lobby. Why the fuck did he do that shit, he knew you hated stuff like that. So passive agressive. You even thought to yourself that maybe you were crazy, maybe you just misunderstood why he didnt hug you. But no, you saw the face he made when he saw you directly, he knew exactly what he was doing.

You made your way to your car and speeded off into the highway, you became angry at the little stunt he pulled. You felt embarrassed at the fact that the team surely saw it, they were profilers for gods sake, of course they saw.

You made your way to your apartment and slammed the door shut, feeling as your phone kept buzzing non-stop since you left the Bureau.

Garcia Is Calling....

You looked at the screen and contemplated answering, but you just couldn't bring yourself to talk to anyone right know. You were so angry that you waited for him day and night, crying for him even, and he does that. You wondered why he did it, was it because you didnt answer his letters. Is that why he was acting like an ass.

You began to calm down, maybe he will explain later. You didn't think he would be that petty, or was he?

You decided to take a shower to relax, looking at your phone once more before you stepped in.

Penny - Missed Calls (3)
Emily - Missed Calls (4)
Hotch - Missed Calls (6)

You decided to call Hotch back and told him you just felt sick, he reminded you that you shouldn't be alone and made you promise that you would call someone to stay with you. You agreed and hung up.

You sighed as you began to look for one of your waterproof speakers, deciding that singing in the shower was the way you were going to relax today. You took off all your clothe and started up the shower. Stepping in after having put your spotify on shuffle play.

You were having a good time just singing and forgetting about everything, you honestly felt so relaxed and like you were in a concert.

You began to dance and jump around as All I Wanted by Paramore began to boom through the small speaker, the lead vocalist giving you the seratonin you needed in this troubling time.