Chapter 19 - Court is Adjourned

Hey y'all, these chapters are a bit boring because we know what happens i know but they are important to this story so im trying to get them done so we can get to the juicy part🙈 I hope you can be patient with me and are excited to know about y/ns past

Xoxo,M

You finally made it to the BAU. Spencer, Hotch, and you stepped out of the elevator, seeing the whole team was already waiting for Spencers return.

"Thank God" said JJ as she approched Reid and gave him a hug, feeling his handcuffed hands as she tried to get closer. She stepped back and gave him a warm smile. Garcia hugged him next, then Morgan, then Emily, and finally Rossi.

"Im sorry about the cuffs, its cause theres people around" said Emily with sad eyes.

"No worries, I understand" Reid responded as he backed up to be next to you.

"Thats not all" Emily continued. "I talked to the Bureau and since you weren't in the job while on your trip to Mexico, they said they cant help you with a legal team."

"What?" you answered angrily.

"So im on my own?" said Spencer sadly.

"Sadly..... yes."

You saw Spencers face of worry, a million thoughts surely running through his head.

"Dont worry Spence, we're gonna figure it out" you say in an attempt to calm him down.

He nods and you walk him over to the round table, wondering what the fuck you're gonna do now.
——————————————

Spencers court date was finally here, you started to get ready and helped Spence out with his tie. He still doesn't remember what happened while he was in Mexico ,but to be fair he was drugged up and sleep deprived.You were worried about the mounting evidence against him, the Mexican police had found the murder weapon in the middle of the desert. They found Spencers blood on it. But you still had hope that he would be declared innocent.

"Y/N, what if I go to prison?"

"You wont go to prison" you answered as you finished up fixing his tie.

"But what if I do?" he asks once more, fear lacing his words.

"Then I will pay your bail or bust you out. Whatever it takes."

"I love you" he whispers at you while walk over to the mirror to put on your lip gloss.

You turn to him and give him a smile, "I love you more."

"Not possible" he says with a laugh.

You laugh too and walk over to him, "Listen babe, we'll get you out of this okay. I will make sure of it."

He nods and plants a loving kiss on your lips, making you blush.

"Okay loverboy, we gotta go"

You both make it to the courthouse, meeting up with Emily and Reids attorney she got for him. Her name was Fiona, and she took in Spencers case as a favor to Emily. You were very grateful for her, you knew she wanted Spencers name cleared as much as you did and she would surely put up a fight for it.

"How are we feeling Spencer?" said Fiona as you and Spencer walked up to them.

"I feel okay, a little nervous."