Chapter 35 - October Scorpios

And at last, the final chapter of this story...
I am very emotional for it to end, it is my first story published after all aahah.
But I do have other ideas up my sleeve, *cough cough* enemies to lovers *cough cough*.
I also encourage you guys to suggest story ideas if you'd like im always looking for new inspiration😊
Anyways enough of my rambling, again thank you to everyone that read thsi until the end, love you so much and I hope you enjoy this last chapter.

Xoxo, M💕

You and Spencer stepped out of the room, walking hand in hand as you made your way towards the kitchen.

"Finally! You're ready!" you heard Rossi call out from the dining room. "The team just texted the group chat! They'll be here any second now!"

He was frantically organizing the table, trying to make everything look absolutely perfect.

"Dave!" you yelled out as you let go of Spencers hand and approached him. "It all looks great! You deserve to sit back for a bit.... Ill finish everything up, okay?"

He nodded and headed towards the kitchen, you could hear him making himself a drink. The sound of the ice hitting the glass satisfied you.

You sent Spencer to make Rossi some company while you finished up setting the table, trying to make everything look as nice as he wanted.

As you began to make your way towards the kitchen, you heard a knock on the door, a smile appeared on your face as you heard Garcia and Morgans voices echoing through the foyer.

To your suprise, instead of just Morgan and Garcia, the whole team was already there. Including Will, Henry, and Jack.

"Y/N!" yelled out Garcia before hugging you tight, giving you a wide smile as she let you go.

"Hey Penny!" you responded with the same enthusiasm. "Come in guys, Rossi has been waiting for you all day!"

As everyone was coming inside, you felt Spencer walk up behind you, laying a kiss on your head before starting to greet everyone.

"Ah! Theres the birthday boy!" yelled out Morgan as he ran up to Spencer, hugging him and picking him up to twirl him in the air. "Are you excited?"

"Yeah.... I actually really am!" Spencer answered with a smile.

Everyone else got in line to congratulate him, you watched him as he blushed at everyone's wondeful birthday wishes.

"OH MY GOSH!" you heard Emily say excitedly as she recognized you and Spencers costume. "You're Romeo and Juliet..." she announced adorably, making it known that she loved it.

"Indeed, we are!" whispered Spencer as he turned his gaze to you, you winked at him and continued to guess what everyone else's costumes were.

Penny and Morgan came as Dorothy and the cowardly lion from The Wizard of Oz, a childhood favorite of yours. Then you saw Emily dressed up as a Vampire queen, immediately realizing she matched with Rossi. Hotchner and Jack came as Superman, looking adorable in their capes. As for JJ and Will, they came as a cowboy and cowgirl, you reminded yourself to make a joke about it later on. And then you saw Henry, wearing a little cardigan and a brown satchel, your body welling up with pure excitement as you realized who he was.

"IS HE SUPPOSED TO BE SPENCER!" you screamed as you looked at Henry with wide eyes, this was by far the cutest shit you had ever seen.

"Yeah! Uncle Spencie!" he affirmed as he showed you his little FBI badge. "Oh sorry... Dr. Spencie!"