Chapter 1 -And so it begins

Hey heyyy, this chapter is a bit boring because I didn't want to jump right into meeting spencer, im thinking of this being a slow burn but with a hint of obvious attraction cause thats hot but we'll see how it goes😌🤚🏼
Also idk how to add sonds from youtube so hopefully i figure it out teehe
..............
Its 7:30am, your alarm keeps going off until you finally pick up the strength to hit the snooze button. You got up as fast as you possibly could and walked into you bathroom. As you looked up at yourself in the mirror, you honestly couldnt help but have the biggest smile.

Today was your first day as an FBI agent and a member of the Behavioral Analysis Unit at Quantico. You were nervous of course, but the fact that you had  gotten into the FBI at the ripe age of 23 made you very proud and honestly kind of cocky.That sense of pride quickly faded away though as you began to remember the way you got the job in the first place.

"Cmon Y/N , you got this", you think to yourself trying to forget about it as you start to wash your face and comb through your unruly hair. You walked up to your closet and started to pick out an outfit. You decided to wear a white short sleeve top with a blue pencil skirt that accentuated your curves, and paired it off with some baby pink five inch heels.

Regularly you would choose a more ✨extra✨ outfit to go about your day, but you didnt want to draw attention to yourself. Especially with the "We must have professional attire", speech Strauss was so insistent on.

You finish off your look by applying your everyday makeup which you call the "no makeup, makeup look" but actually ended up adding puppy dog eyeliner. You walk out of your bedroom into your kitchen and grab a strawberry pop tart to eat on the road.

As you walk out of your apartment, you look around for you car that you always seem to have trouble remembering where you left it. You finally find the baby blue Mustang your dad had fixed up for you before you moved to Virginia and hopped in. Before you started to drive you opened up your Spotify to choose a song to help distract you from your thoughts, so you opted for Raspberry by Grouplove.

As you found your way to the FBI headquarters, you looked for a parking spot and made your way into the building. A mix of nerves and excitement started to stir up in your head as you approached the elevator, just begging the universe to give you a sign that you are in doing the right thing and to help you get through it as smoothly as possible.

You clicked the elevator buttons to close the doors, when a tall man with messy light brown hair made his way in. You looked up at him to give him a smile, but he kept his eyes straight ahead. You instantly felt the elevator moving and noticed he pressed the button to the fourth floor which was the BAU floor.

Turning to him you say with excitement," Oh my god, your going to the fourth floor, do you happen to work in the Behavioral Analysis Unit?". He looks at you with a suprised expression, he started to stutter as he answered, "U-uh yeah, as a matter of fact i do."

"Okay perfect, do you know who SSA Aaron Hotcher is?", you say praying that he knows where the hell his office is because your biggest fear is to get lost and be late for your meeting with him on your first day. "Yeah" he answers through a laugh. "Hes my boss, may I ask why you need to see him?" You look up at him noticing his pretty hazel eyes that started to make you a bit nervous as you answered, " Yes stranger i just met in the elevator, i need to see SSA Hotcher because im the new technical analyst "intern"/ profiler in training" for the BAU team".

You start to reach out for a hand shake and say, "My name is Y/N by the way, im guessing your on the team also." He looks at your hand and immediately looks up at you,"I actually don't really shake hands, it spreads an incredible amount of bacteria. It would actually be safer if we kissed." You put your hand back on your side and stared at him in wonder.

" I think that would be frowned upon, dont you think?", you say through a laugh. He gets visibly nervous and starts to stutter his response. " Oh-uh i didnt mean that you and i should kiss, not that I wouldn't want to kiss you, i just meant that, um". You cut him off and said, " Calm down Agent, it was a little joke, nothing to worry about", you say trying to give him a comforting smile and a small push on the shoulder to relieve the tension. He just looks down on you with his honey brown eyes and says, " Its Doctor actually, Dr.Spencer Reid".