~Chapter- 30~

My senses were on high alert

My senses were on high alert. Wherever I see there is darkness. My whole body was in pain. My hands and legs are ties to a chair. A blind is tied over my eyes. I feel so scared, so alone, so terrified. All I want to do is go home and snuggle into my bed and close my eyes and forget about the fright I am going through now. Fear. It puts your body on a flight and fight mode. It changes you. It traumatisés you. It puts you on the kind of edge which you have never dreamt of in the years of your existence. It makes you insane even.

But I can't go into fear now. I have to keep my mind sane. I have to make myself calm. If not for me, for my baby. I have to protect my baby and I would be damned if I let something happen to it.

I try to wiggle out of the ropes but to no avail. It's cutting into my skin making me hiss in pain.

"If I were you I would stop wiggling" A gasp left my mouth at the sudden chilling voice. It was the voice of a man. My captor. His voice was chilly, rusty. It was the kind of voice which will give you a shiver down your spine and it damn sure did to me.

What freaked me out more is the fact that someone has been watching me sitting so near to me and I cannot see them because I am blindfolded. The fact that someone is staring at me and I have no control to stop them from doing that and I am stuck here to this chair is making me want to run away so far and hide.

My breathing became shaky as I heard footsteps coming my way. My sense organs other than my eyes are on full alert now. My autonomic nervous system or rather my sympathetic nervous system is on fire. The urge to fight and flight coursing through my body.

"You didn't change at all. You look exactly the same way since I last saw you and breathed you into my mind. Infact you look even more hot and sexy now" his voice came to my ears. He is so close to my ears whispering these disgusting words. Wait....what does he mean by seeing me? Do I know him? What the hell? This is so much more creepy.

Mustering up courage I asked in a shaky voice "Who are you?"

He chuckled "I was wondering when you would ask that. You know any other person in your place would have been screaming at me with their stupid high pitch voices but you are calm and collected even when you are tied to a chair and blindfolded. That's what I love about you sweet pea. You are an angel" he said tracing his finger on my cheeks. My whole body shook at his touch. I felt disgusted and terrified at his words. He seems psychotic. Who am I kidding my psych brain already registered that he is psychotic and neurotic. I don't know what to do my whole body is shaking and my body racked with sobs.

"Who are you?" I asked this time my tone hard but filled with pain and fear.

"Well rather than telling you it's better I show you what say?" Saying that he took of the blindfold and I squinted my eyes a little at the dim lit room. My gaze fell on the person infront of me and my whole body froze.
A shocked gasp flew out of my mouth. Standing infront of me is none other than...