~Prologue~

"LIFE is so mysterious. We don't know when it throws stones at us and we don't know when it throws rainbows our way. All we can know is that life is a balance between joy and hurdles. So, what we can do is move on and try to live with the little pieces we have and make it into a beautiful puzzle.

Your life will not always be sad and even if it is, try to find the happiness within it. Our happiness is nowhere, it is within us. Happiness is within you where you want to find it. The way we choose to respond to the grief around us is what gives us happiness. But, be careful to utilise your thinking wisely and find happiness around you. Laugh, smile, cry, scream and fight. Whatever you do, LIVE. Thank you."

I end my speech and look up to see everyone around me giving me a standing ovation. It fills my heart with abundant joy to see people taking my words seriously and getting inspired by them to live.

As everyone are dispersing from the room I start packing my stuff and was about to go out. That's when I notice him standing there. A big smile forms on my face and I recall the words I spoke earlier. "Happiness is within you where you want to find it." And my happiness is the man standing in front of me with that irritatingly sexy smirk. My man, my life!

A/N: All the pictures or videos or any kind of media used in the story belongs to their rightful owners.
Also the story is not based on anyone. It is purely fictional. It is not related to anybody.