~Chapter- 20~

"Oh my god! This will definitely suit you! It brings out your curves and I am sure your hubby will love it!" Sana said seductively leaning on me

"Oh my god! This will definitely suit you! It brings out your curves and I am sure your hubby will love it!" Sana said seductively leaning on me. I scrunched up my nose and pushed her away even though I couldn't help the blush creeping up my neck.

Me, Mithu, Miru and Sana came out for shopping and so far we are having a blast until now. We shopped for all casual wear and a few accessories and now the girls dragged me to Victoria Secret. I know why they did that. They are whining about getting me some sexy lingerie. Now they three are picking up lingerie for me and let me tell you they barely cover anything. They are so sheer and transparent that the thought of wearing infront of Arjun is making me so shy. I'll make a fool of myself infront of him wearing this.

"No Sana did you look at it?!! It does not cover anything!" I said making a weird face at the dress.

"Bro that is why you have to wear it! Like then only your handsome hubby can look at your a----"
"Shut up Sana!!!" I whisper-yelled at her. The other two are laughing looking at my red face.

"Nope I am not going to shut up. You are buying these and wearing these infront of jiju even if I have to make you wear them myself" Sana said in a no nonsense tone lifting her chin up high.
I opened my mouth to argue but then I know it won't be of any help so I just succumbed and agreed making them squeal and scramble to get all the lingerie which will suit me.
Maybe it won't be so bad afterall..... Maybe my hubby might like these! Who am I kidding?! He would love the fact that I am wearing next to nothing.

After we are done with shopping we headed to this new restaurant. We wanted to go to our usual favourite one but Mira suggested we try this new restaurant "Nirvana" which apparently is really good. The restaurant was near the mall so we reached there soon.

As Mira said the restaurant is really good indeed. We had a good time talking over their amazing food. While we were having food I thought of texting Arjun to ask if he had lunch but when I took out my phone coincidentally I saw his message already popped up in my notifications.

Hey wifey enjoying your day?" A smile lit up on my face instantly at his message.

"Hey hubby! I was just about to text you! And yes I am enjoying my day soo much! What about you?" Even though I am enjoying my day here I miss him so much and I can't wait to go home snuggle into his arms. But, looks like my husband has some other plans.

"I and the guys are going out for lunch just now and I texted to see how your day was going. Looks like you are having a blast. Hope you don't get too tired because I plan on having a blast with you tonight" See?! I knew something like this would come up. Arjun has become a sex beast, you could say a succubus literally!

"Oh that's nice! I am so glad they three are taking you out from your dark cave. Go act like your age hubby. And yeah I am not acknowledging your last inappropriate comment" My smile widened thinking of how his eyes will narrow at the "age" word.