~Chapter- 19~

"Where is the file for Mr

"Where is the file for Mr. Richardson's case?" I asked my secretary Rishik checking the financial report.

"It's in my cabin sir. I was reviewing all the points before bringing it to you for your signatures" he said standing infront of my desk.

"Bring it here. I want to check it once" I ordered as I was going through some mail.

"Yes sir" Rishik said before leaving.
As soon as he left my two best friends and my brother barged into my cabin.

"Hey guys! Wassup?" I asked as they propped themselves in front of my desk.

"Wow!! Look at this Arhaan. Our friend over here is cheerful of our appearance in his office when normally he is grumpy when we come over! Our sister is changing him!" Shaurya said nudging Arhaan's arm whereas the latter is looking in deep thought looking really serious.

I looked at Shaurya and Abhay confused as to why he is so serious when Arhaan is always cheerful usually. They just sighed and looked away looking like they are not able to speak anything.

"What happened Arhaan? Are you okay bro?" I asked leaning forward on my desk.

He contemplated whether to talk or not and then sighed leaning back on his chair and closing his eyes breathing deeply
"I miss her" He mumbled slowly.

As soon as I heard those words my body froze.

I miss her.....

"I really miss her bro" Arhaan said looking at me, a thin sheet of water swirling in his eyes. Even Shaurya and Abhay are trying hard to control their tears. Not being able to handle it I turned my face away to look out the huge window in my office.

"I miss her too" I mumbles slowly. I know they heard me by the way they took shaky breaths.

"Any updates on that bastard Arjun?" Shaurya asked clenching his fists. The room turned tensed at the mention of him.

"No I talked to Manav about it and he said he is gonna make the search team bigger. He was spotted in Delhi last month but then he again disappeared. That bastard know we are after him. He is playing smart but he don't know that Arjun Dixit is after him and that I am out for his blood" I said cleanching my jaw and fists controlling the urge to smash something preferably his face.

"We will find him Arjun. We will. And when we do he is going to pay for each and every thing he has done, for each and every pain he caused to.. He will die the cruelest death." Arhaan said his eyes turning dark in anger. Arhaan is the most jovial one in the three of us but when angry he can be very dangerous.

"He will and we will make sure of it" I concluded.

"You know she would have loved Adira bhabhi" Abhay said trying to bring us back from our anger.
I smiled listening to him.
"Yes she would have. They would've gotten along very well. Infact I am sure they would have become best of friends." I smiled imagining both of them being together, my heart tightening at the realisation of that never happening.