~Chapter- 13~

"Bhai stop running around and sit here! Mira not you too! Sanju bhai, Anku come sit here!

"Bhai stop running around and sit here! Mira not you too! Sanju bhai, Anku come sit here! ..... That's it if you guys don't drag your asses here this instant then you have no idea what's coming at you!"

You guys are probably thinking what happened that I am shouting like a mad woman right? Well to sum it up my siblings are running around the house like children making me run behind them to feed them. We have this sibling pact from childhood where once in a while one of us will feed all the other siblings. We made this rule when we were kids and we were following it since then. Since I will go back to Arjun's place tomorrow my siblings are making me do it today. But they are giving me a headache running around here and there like children making me chase them around the house.

"Come here all of you! Don't make my princess tired!" Dad said asking me to sit beside him as he called all of them over.

"She has to talk to her husband later! Guys! She won't be able to talk if she is tired!" Bade papa added laughing making my eyes go wide.

This has been the scene since I came here. They have been teasing me a lot because Arjun was calling me every one hour asking me stupid questions like where is my file? Where is my t-shirt? Where is my watch? When in actual all he wants is to find an excuse to talk to me. And all my family members are having a blast teasing me about it.

"Oh God! Not you guys too! Please I can't take it anymore! If there is someone you want to tease go tease your son-in-law not me!" I said whining at him making everyone laugh.

"Okay now come here all of you complete the food and then go play hide and seek" I said motioning them over to me to feed them.

We had a blast these past two days. My family members and my friends did not leave my side at all. We all spent time with each other like when we were kids. It feels so good to leave all the grown up works in your life and be a carefree kid that your heart desires to be. These two days passed with me getting pampered and having a carefree time. I also missed my husband a lot and I cannot wait to be in his arms tomorrow.

It was soon night and I was packing some of my stuff which I wanted to take to my other home.
My phone started ringing and I looked down to see it was from Sara, the receptionist in the hospital where I work and the one who looks after all my sessions and appointments. I frowned looking at my phone. Sara never calls me at this time and whatever it is, she emails me most of the time then why is she calling this late?

"Hello Sara!" I greeted picking up the phone.
"Good evening dear I am sorry to have disturbed you at this hour. I know you are on leave but there is a man standing at the reception asking for his case records"

What!?

"What? But case records are kept in the patient files and not given to the patients unless the therapist deems it's okay to process it with clients. Could you tell me his name?"

"He is Karthik Sehgal, the special patient who came two years ago?"

Right! He was a very strange patient and I mean it because he was making progress and I felt he was ready to cut short on sessions and could do it once a month but he refusesd. I noticed he was developing transference so I suggested him another therapist. He insisted on having me only but I refused because that would be unethical to continue with him developing transference and dépendance.
(A/N: transference is when a client develops either positive or negative feelings towards therapist)

He then stopped coming after i talked to our chief regarding this and he didn't come to the hospital ever since. Why would he come now?

"Umm... Sara ask him to make an appointment and tell him we can discuss about it then"

"I already told him that dear but he is stubborn. He is insisting I give him the records now."

"Sara you know the protocol, we can't give him the records just like that because they are personal notes on the patient's diagnosis. And also he was brought in as a special patient, so there is a lot of ethical considerations before giving it to him. Do one thing, give him the phone I'll talk to him"

"Okay let me just go to where he is standing"
I heard a rustle and then a couple of footsteps and then I heard Sara gasp.

"Mr. Sehgal?"
"Oh boy!"

"Sara what happened? Is everything alright?"
"Yes yes dear. Looks like he left. He left a note on the counter saying "I'll be back Dr. Singhaniya". That note didn't seem like he is coming for the notes.....

"He is such a strange boy. Even when he came here he was looking sideways like someone is after him and he said he badly wanted those records" Sara's voice pulled me out of thoughts.

Now my thoughts deepened more. Why would he leave if he really wanted them that bad.
"Oh okay. Maybe he is in a hurry to be somewhere. Maybe he will come back. Anyway lock the floor and go home Sara you must be tired and its very late."

"Yes I am going. Have a good night dear"
Saying that she hung up.

Hmm.... This is strange..... I thought but shook it off to not go too deep into it.

But if only I knew then how deep I should have gone into this.

Hello lovely readers! I am back with the next chapter. Sorry for the delay. I am going through a hard time with studies and life in general and it kept me from writing.

So how is the chapter!? Who do you think that could be? Why did he come back now? And what did he mean by that note?
Stay tuned to know more!

So how is the chapter!? Who do you think that could be? Why did he come back now? And what did he mean by that note? Stay tuned to know more!