~Chapter- 2~

Dressing up on occasions is a fun time for me and my little sister

Dressing up on occasions is a fun time for me and my little sister. Well, we are girls and no matter how much we dislike dolling ourselves up, once in a while we do want to look pretty!

Mira wanted to wear a pink ruffle lehenga with a dark blue blouse. She wanted to have minimal makeup and her hair in a messy bun. After helping her with her makeup and hairdo I started getting ready. I decided to wear a dark blue lehenga set with a golden floral designed dupatta. I decided to wear golden jhumkas with a thin chain and my favorite golden bracelet ring along with a thin golden waist chain. I don't know why but I love thin accessories like bracelets, waist chain and anklets. I prefer accessories over heavy jewellery any day. I put my hair in a half updo and let it down in waves. I don't prefer makeup much since my skin has its natural glow so I just applied a nude matte lipstick, some mascara and I am good to go. Looking at myself in the mirror I started admiring myself. I used to have a lot of insecurity issues when I was a teenager. I have a fair complexion, and I am 5'5 so I don't think I am that small. I have a slim but curvy body, my stomach is flat with a bit of baby fat but, I am gifted with good amount of fat in my assets. My boobs are a 38C and my ass is huge with my hips flaring out a bit. Told you I am curvy. The teenage me had a lot of issues with my body but I learned to find beauty within myself. My dad always said I look exactly like my mother and my mother is beautiful so why should I think any less of the fact that I am beautiful?

As I was busy lost in my thoughts I heard someone whistling and turned around to see my sister looking at me mischievously.

"Wow di! you look beautiful! I bet all the boys will lose their minds looking at you!" She exclaimed rounding me up making me blush. I am not at all good at compliments and my cheeks started heating up. "Shut up Miru nothing like that will happen! and you look so gorgeous that maybe you should worry about making those boys lose their minds on you" I said looking at her. My sister is a beautiful girl indeed with her dark brown eyes and petite yet curvy form. She is a little heartbreaker!

"Well what can I say? I am beautiful and boys obviously will go crazy on me but, bad for them cuz' I ain't hitting on them" My sister said flipping her hair with a smirk. My sis is really confident as well. We laughed at our conversation and went down to see my dad and brother waiting for us.

"Oh my god! finally! I thought you guys will come after the wedding is completed. Why did you come down even now? you should have come down after an hour or two!" My brother said throwing his hands up in exaggeration.

"Bro did you see this? It takes time to attain this perfection. And anyway you wont understand this because you are dumb" My sister said pointing at herself.

"Whatever. Just because you caked your face up with makeup it can't hide your stupid ugly face. Perfection means this, little brat" My brother said smugly pointing at himself. My sister scowled at him and before I can intervene she turned towards dad pouting while the latter looked on amusingly.