~Bonus Chapter- 2~

Mira Singhaniya

Mira Singhaniya......
That one name, that one girl drives me nuts!
How dare she ignore my calls.
Big industrialists and businessmen look forward to talk to me even if it's for a second and that girl had the nerve to not only ignore me but defy me too.

I told her not to go to that club but no she had to go there and flaunt her perfect body infront of all those horny bastards who are eyeing what's mine! And now here I am driving like a maniac towards the club she went to.
I know why she did it. She was pissed at me because she saw a picture of me and my ex girlfriend Laura which was taken years ago when I was in university and asked me about it but me being the idiot I was didn't feel the need to talk about it and ignored her so she is getting back at me by going to the club and by ignoring me. She knows how I get when she does that so she is perfectly playing her game.

Who thought that I Shaurya Khanna can get so worked up over a girl? But this is not any other girl. This is Mira Singhaniya. The girl who got me hard tightly in her grip. The girl who evoked things in me which nobody ever got out.

The moment I laid my eyes on her in Arjun's engagement I knew she would be trouble for me and I couldn't be any more wrong. I tried to not think of her because she is Adira's little sister and told myself she is off-limits. But when I saw her in the club wearing that tight little dress looking so gorgeous I know I fell deep in trouble. When I saw her dancing with Sanaya and how horny little boys were eyeing her my possessiveness spiked up and I ended up talking to her.

Gradually we both became so much more closer and now I am head over heals for that girl and I can't imagine my life without her.
Mira is sure a handful. Where Adira is calm, sweet and gentle, Mira is a bomb. And I am so enjoying exploding each layer of her and discovering more about how much she is an amazing woman. Even though she is an angel when she wants to be in actual she is a devil in disguise hell bent on making me go crazy exactly like what she is doing now! Evil witch who bewitched me.

I reached the club and went inside immediately to see that she was over there with her friends dancing carefree without a care in the world and guys around her eyeing her as if she is a piece of meat.
Bastards! I gritted my teeth and was about to go to the dance floor when I see a guy approaching her and holding her arm.

She says something to him but he just sports a shit eating grin and again tries to touch her and she pushes him away. I ran there and push him away pushing her behind me.

"Dude what the fuck is your problem" the idiot shouts at me.

"My problem is that you laid your filthy hand on my woman and if you want your hand to be attached to your body better back the fuck off" I said my voice dangerously coming out.

The idiot's face morphs into fear and he stutters saying a 'sorry' and scrambles away.
Pussy!

I turn around catching her arm and dragging her outside.
She was struggling to get her hand out of mine while cursing me all the way.

"Asshole! Leave me alone! Go to your darling Laura and enjoy with her! Leave me alone!" She shouted at me making me close my eyes in annoyance.

I pushed her onto the hood of the car and went dangerously close to her. Even though she tried to act unaffected I know she is getting affected by our proximity.
Good! I thought smirking.

"Why are you smirking jerk! Let me go! When I was talking to you, you weren't interested in talking but I came out to a club and the idiotic alpha in you possessed you? Jerk, asshole, aashat!" she yelled and hurled curses at me trying to push me away. Damn! My woman is hot when she is fiesty! I caught her arm and pulled her into my arms with no gap between us making her breath hitch.

"Sweetheart you know I am damn possessive about my things and you know that YOU.ARE.MINE. So better keep that in mind before you pull a stunt like this again" I whispered in her ear feeling how her breathing got uneven.

"Or what?" She asked me breathlessly.
The mischievous glint in her eyes told me that she is playing with me.

"Or there will be consequences, where it won't end good for you" I said before taking her lips into a hot kiss. We didn't want to have any physical relationship before marriage so we only stick to kissing and making out. I kiss her with hot fiery passion letting her know how possessive I am about her and she moans lowly. She is so damn responsive.

I pull apart to give us some air and she looks at me with dazed eyes. Her lips look so red that I want to bite them over and over again. I trace her lips with my thumb and her cheeks flush. She looks away trying to hide her blush and mutters under her breath
"Khadoos"

I chuckle listening to her and pulls her closer to me whispering "Aafat" in her ear.

She laugh at that and hugs me tightly and says softly in my ear
"I love you Shaurya and you are mine" her tone changes to warning at the end making me amused.

I smile burying my face in the nape of her neck inhaling her sweet lavender smell before saying "I love you too princess and yes I am only yours"

Hello lovely readers! Here is a small glimpse of Shaurya and Mira! They are sooooo cute aren't they?? And damn Mira is a little spitfire don't you think?

Let me know your thoughts!