~Chapter- 15~

"Adira come on! It's getting late it's already 10! We have places to visit

"Adira come on! It's getting late it's already 10! We have places to visit. Come out now!" I heard Arjun shouting at me from outside as I brushed my hair neatly.

I woke up late because of jet lag and now we are late and my dear husband hates tardiness much to my dislike.

"Yeah I am out. Now stop shouting and let's get going" I said running past him outside, not giving him a chance to lecture me about punctuality.

"Okay Mr. Dixit what places are we visiting today?" I asked as we sat in the car my husband got as soon as we came here somehow and my tour guide is my husband itself since he already came here once for some business or something.

"Well Mrs. Dixit we are going to visit Ubud Art market, Monkey forest Sanctuary, Arma Museum, and another museum nearby. We will also visit a few other markets." He said showing me the plan he made.

"Alright let's go!" I cheered making him laugh at my enthusiasm.

As planned we visited all the places and they are so amazing. I love the scenery here in Bali. It's so ancient, serene and peaceful. We also visited so many markets where we shopped a lot of stuff.

By evening we shopped a lot for our families and we got back to our room. I came back to the room while Arjun went to the reception to talk to them about something. As soon as I entered the room I found a dress on the bed. I frowned in confusion as to whose dress it is and went to pick it up.

It was a long maroon dress with spaghetti straps and sweetheart neckline. It was so smooth and beautiful. There was a card beside the dress and I picked it up to read it.

"Wear this dress and get ready. Come out to the garden and walk straight you will find me.
Will be waiting for you wifey...

With love,
Your handsome husband"

I smiled looking at the note. So my husband planned a date! I chuckled in excitement and went to get ready.

I got ready in 20 minutes. The dress hugged my upper body like a glove and the lower part was free and flowy. My boobs are literally bulging because of the dress and the neckline. I once again checked myself in the mirror and went out to the garden. I walked straight as Arjun told me to and found there was an extension to the garden area.

Goodness! I didn't realise this before! The garden was deep and the more I walk, I saw a beautiful setup for our date. Arjun really did a wonderful job planning this.

 Arjun really did a wonderful job planning this