~Chapter- 4~

Everyone were waiting for Sunday to come soon

Everyone were waiting for Sunday to come soon. Including my two besties. They started screaming like mad, crazy people as soon as I broke the news to them and made it their mission to come over and help me get ready. Whole Saturday passed by with my whole family getting the house ready and making sure that everything looks nice when they come.

Sunday did come soon and my whole house was chaotic. My badi ma was running around the house making sure everything was perfect and getting the food ready. My dad and bade papa are waiting for the guests to arrive and my brother's are waiting along with them. My sister and my two besties are getting me ready. Badi ma chose a navy blue boat neck embroidered blouse with a pastel green saree designed at the borders. It was simple and elegant just the way I like it.

I paired it with a gold necklace, jhumkas, bangles, and last but not the least waist chain

I paired it with a gold necklace, jhumkas, bangles, and last but not the least waist chain. I have this thing for waist chains so I always wear one, it's like it stays on me always. I left my hair open in its natural brown waves. Mithu, Sana and Mira insisted that I wear makeup much to my reluctance but they succeeded in convincing me. Since, I don't like applying so much make up, they went light on me doing only my eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick.

As soon as I got ready, these three monkeys started whistling at me making dirty jokes.

"Damn girl you look sexy! I bet jiju will just throw you over his shoulder and have his way with you!" Sana said grabbing a pillow and enacting with it while the other two started making kissey faces.

I marched to my bed picked up a pillow and started hitting them with that.

"There is a kid in here stop talking dirty you moron! And moreover I haven't agreed to marry him yet" I said pointing at my little sister who in turn narrowed her eyes at me.

"Di who are you calling a kid? I am just a year younger than you and also I know more about all these stuff than you. In fact you are a kid, an innocent kid, I don't know how your to-be husband is gonna teach you everything after marriage?" My sis said shrugging her shoulders making me blush. Damn these idiots!

While this bickering session was going on badi ma came to the room shutting them up.
She came to me and kissed my forehead smiling widely.

"My Adi looks so beautiful! I am sure they will love you more! Now come on they are here and Adira don't hesitate to tell us whatever your decision is okay?" Badi ma said making me nervous. Oh god I am feeling so awkward!