~Chapter- 6~

Sunday came soon enough and I am so excited inside to see her even though I am sporting a tough look outside

Sunday came soon enough and I am so excited inside to see her even though I am sporting a tough look outside. We reached her house and was welcomed by Anand uncle and his brother Praveen.

I said hi to Vikram, gave him a hug and introduced Abhay to him and his cousin brother's. Her family is huge!

We all were seated and the elders were talking while I was waiting impatiently to see her. As if sensing my thoughts Abhay spoke beside me in a low voice.

"Calm down bro! Why are you acting so impatient?! She will come down relax!" I sighed. What he said is true but I just can't wait to see her again! Why am I feeling like this? I honestly don't know.

And then she came down. I have seen her in a traditional dress before but she looks gorgeous in a saree. Her curves are accentuated in that saree. And she is looking so.... Okay I have to stop there before I wake up someone. I cleared my throat softly and was just looking at her. As I was lost in my thoughts Abhay butted his head in again:

"Bro if you keep looking at her like that she will think you are creepy and anyway she will be yours then you can see her daily. Please spare my bhabhi for now" he said with a teasing grin making me glare at him which made him shut up.

As soon as our fingers touched while she was serving us coffee, I felt tingles all over. It was something I have never felt before with anyone. Maybe because I never really looked at anyone in a life partner angle before.

I have been in a relationship before during high school but it didn't last long and....to be honest I was very young to understand certain things. After that I never actually thought of a relationship though I did have some female friends who are close to me through my friends circle. Nothing romantic happened but we are good friends. But this is the first time I have felt so crazy about a woman in my entire life.

After a while Anand Uncle asked us to go to the library and talk alone. Being alone with her in a room was so hard because all I wanted was to take her in my arms and kiss her but I had to control myself before my inner beast came out.

At first she was really shy while talking to me which was so adorable but soon we started talking comfortably. I got to know so much about her. Her becoming a psychologist was her and her mother's dream. She is so kind and compassionate and caring. She is the apple of her family's eyes. She takes care of her siblings and even her father like her kids. She loves music, and cooking. Her biggest hobbies are reading books, cooking and art. She is scared of dogs due to a funny incident in her childhood which by the way, made me laugh so bad that I don't even know when I laughed so carefree recently. Talking to her also made me realise that she is very innocent and a kid by heart. I promised myself that I will always make sure she stays like that; carefree and happy. Yes, I decided if there is anyone who I will spend my life with forever it's her. I don't know why but I know that she will be my one and only. I don't know if this weird tingling in my chest whenever I am near her is love but I know I like her. I mean love can't happen this fast, but I know I like her. Too much that I cannot let her be with any other man.

And soon when we had to go down our hands brushed against each other and I looked at her to see her blushing. Awww she is so adorable. I smirked seeing my effect on her. So it's not just me!

As we got down our families asked for our answer and I gave a positive response. I am so happy that even she agreed for this. I made a promise to myself that I won't let her regret her decision. Her friends came and introduced themselves to me while Abhay went and started teaming up with her.

The pandit came to her house and fixed our marriage dates. In three weeks she will be mine. Adira Arjun Dixit. I like the sound of it!

When we were leaving I wanted to talk to her but I couldn't so I just turned and winked at her. I had to stop myself from laughing at her face. She looked sooo cute!

Soon, we reached home and I went to my office to get some work done. As I stepped into my cabin, I saw my two best friends sitting there on the sofa. Shaurya Khanna and Arhaan Khurana, my diaper buddies. We all grew up in New York together and our parents were friends like us. We went to the same school, same college and we three are partners in business too. Even they shifted to India last year with me. And I think u know why they are sitting here. Must be Abhay's work.

"What's up guys? Why are you both here?"

"Don't you dare act so casual Arjun Dixit!! How dare you go and see my future bhabhi and not tell us! I even heard the marriage is fixed? When were you planning to tell us? After you have kids!?" Arhaan said glaring daggers at me. Trust Arhaan to throw a tantrum over this. He is always the kid in our group, where Shaurya is more reasonable like me.

"DUDE I wanted to first meet her and then tell you guys. And it's not like it happened ages ago. It got fixed today and you both know it now so stop this drama" I said in a bored tone.

"Fine leave it! Tell me how is she? Is my bhabhi good? And I am surprised The Arjun Dixit is ready to tie the knot! She must be something if she made you bend" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

At the mention of her my lips automatically curved upwards. Just thinking about her makes me smile.
Adira... My Adira.

"Dude look at that smile now I am more intrigued to meet her! What did she do that our friend literally became a puppy infront of us?!" Arhaan said fangirling on my expression making Shaurya laugh. Whereas I hit him with my paperweight.

"Arjun tell us about her" Shaurya is a man of less words, similar to me and if he speaks he is always mature than Arhaan.

"She is......Something man! She is so kind, caring and full of life! She is an angel and I mean it literally. The way she talks, the way her eyes crinkle when she smiles, the way her hands trying to explain whatever it is she is saying, everything....makes her so fascinating to me. She is so expressive, not at all like me. I feel like I don't deserve her but I cannot let her go. And to think I met her only twice counting today. She brings out this rush of possessiveness from me and you know I am not like this. I just.....Can't wait to make her mine!" I never ever talk to anybody about my thoughts but right now I just want to let out my intrigue and fascination about Adira.
My two best friends sat there with their jaws hitting the ground at my confession.

"Dude you are so whipped I am telling you. I thought Abhay and Arhaan were exaggerating but no, you are so taken my friend and I couldn't be more happier. She must be so beautiful because when you talk about her your eyes sparkle. That is enough to tell me she is an amazing person. Congratulations my man" Shaurya said coming over and giving me a tight hug.

"I can't believe I am seeing this day when the "devil" is hooked to a girl, but I am so happy for you bro and I can't wait to meet her" Arhaan said doing our secret bro handshake and hugging me.

I am glad my best friends are there to share my happiness with. Even I can't wait to see her again. In fact I can't wait to be with her forever.

Hello there everyone! So this is our hero's perspective of things. I hope I justified his thoughts. I might give a triple update today. So don't be surprised if I update another chapter lol!

Your thoughts about the chapters would be really appreciated. It helps me be a better writer. I hope you guys would let me know your thoughts on the story so far.

 I hope you guys would let me know your thoughts on the story so far