~Bonus Chapter- 1~

This is during Adira's pregnancy when she was 8 months pregnant

"Babygirl I am home!" I whistle and announce as I enter our room happily. I am so happy today because I closed a very important deal which I have been trying close since three weeks and finally I succeeded. As soon as I entered our room I saw my wife standing in the middle of our room looking at a dress with a cute frown on her face.

"What happened sweetheart?" I asked as I walked up to her and took her in my arms.
She turned to me with an adorable pout on her face.

"I am so fat" She said grumpily. Oh boy! Not this again!
Adira's pregnancy was eventful. Her first trimester kept us on our toes with her morning sickness and we had to take extra care since it's really crucial period in a pregnancy. But since the start of her second trimester her morning sickness subsided and a new set of traits came out. She is having so many mood swings and her cravings heightened. Not to forget her sexual drive increased making her horny most of the time. Not that I am complaining especially about the last one. But since her third trimester started she became very conscious about her weight. She often asks me if she became fat and let me tell you that conversation always ends up with me trying to console her anger and tears.

"Babygirl you are not! You look so beautiful and sexy with the bump that I just want to eat you" I said seductively my eyes darkening at her breasts which became larger due to her pregnancy. Her cheeks turned red at my words and she turned away biting her lip.

"This is my favourite dress and now it's not fitting me. You are lying! I am fat Arjun! Soon you will also feel like that!" She complained her eyes filling up.

Damn it! Told you mood swings.

"God! Adira you know that's not true. I love you baby! And I will never think you are fat. Infact these extra pounds make you look more sexy" I said panicked that she will start crying. She looked at me with her big doe eyes and then then suddenly started crying. Tears started pouring out of her eyes and I panicked. She moved away from me and sat on the bed wiping her eyes.

"Don't touch me. You just said I gained extra pounds. That means you think I became fat" She whined swatting my hands away.

Fuck! Arjun think fast!

"Baby I mean you will become a little chubby when you are pregnant right? It's healthy sweetheart!" Not helping idiot!

She stopped crying and her eyes suddenly narrowed at me.
"So you do think I look chubby. Means you lied to me earlier. From when did you start lying to me!" She said blankly her eyes throwing daggers at me. I became speechless. Woah! Her mood swings are on a roll today.

"Baby--- that's not what I meant. Damn it! I love you babygirl no matter how you look. Skinny or fat, fair or dark whatever. I love you!" I said desperately trying to make her understand me.

Her eyes turned sad and she sighed muttering in a low voice.

"I am sorry" my brows furrowed. What is she sorry for?

"What are you sorry for baby?" I voiced out my confusion.

"Because I am burdening you a lot nowadays. I know my mood swings are a lot and you are not able to take them anymore. I know I am irritating you. And I know you are getting tired because of me waking you up in the middle of the night to fulfill my cravings" she listed out everything like a child with a cute look on her face. God she is adorable!

"Babygirl you can never be a burden to me. And it's fine! If I don't take care of you who will. And you are carrying our child and I know how hard it is for you to do stuff. Don't worry sweetheart I will never feel irritated by you. I feel so happy to help you in my way baby" I scooped her into my arms and kissed her head as she snuggled into .y chest.

I took out a chocolate from my coat pocket beside me and gave it to her. The hundred watt smile on her lips is worth all her mood swings. She happily takes it and looks at me in awe. Even if I earn billions everyday and even if I won several awards nothing made me more prouder than the look in my wife's eyes just because I bought her a chocolate.

The next thing I know my sexy and heavily pregnant wife pounced on me and attacked my mouth. She didn't let me dominate and kissed me passionately and aggressively. After we pulled away out of breath I asked
"What was that for?"

She smiled at me mischievously and said
"Well my stupid pregnant hormones are kicking in and the speech you just have me is weirdly making me horny and god just shut up and kiss the hell out of me" saying that she again attacked my mouth and let's just say everything was forgotten around us and we indulged ourselves in our own sweaty little activity for a while.

I am loving these stupid pregnant hormones!

Hey guys! So here is the bonus chapter for Arjun and Adira! Hope you guys like it! And damn! pregnant Adira is handful. And how Arjun is so cute right?