~Bonus Chapter- 4~

"Make sure that the documents are ready by tomorrow morning

"Make sure that the documents are ready by tomorrow morning. I need all the revised data sheets and also the columns which I checked and marked should be edited. I don't want any mistakes in tomorrow's presentation and I need to make sure the deal closes tomorrow itself" I instruct my assistant who notes down everything and nods his head.

"Is Arjun bhai here or he went home?" I asked Rudra, my personal assistant.

"Arjun sir left home just an hour ago sir. He was in a hurry to get home and instructed me and Rishik what to do about his part of the presentation tomorrow" I nodded my head and dismissed him. I leaned on my seat and closed my eyes suddenly feeling very tired. It's Mithu's 6th month of pregnancy and I don't want to be anywhere but near her. Our baby is going to come in three months and I don't want to leave her side after our baby arrives. So I am trying to complete a lot of my works before our baby comes. Today I didn't want to come to office since Mithu was feeling down but this work is really important that Mithu itself demanded me to go to office saying Mom and Adira bhabhi will take care of her. I chuckled remembering how cutely she demanded me to go to office. Pregnancy had made her look more cute and adorable not that she wasn't before. To me she is the most gorgeous and breathtaking woman on earth.

Funny I never pegged myself as a commitment type of guy. Back in New York I partied a lot whether it be with with my brother, Shaurya and Arhaan or with my other friends.
Me Arjun bhai, Shaurya and Arhaan were always close and we used to go out a lot during college days. I won't say I am a saint and a virgin but neither am I a playboy. I had flings here and there and that's it.

After I started working for our company I put myself in control but never in a million years I thought I will fall in love and that too with an amazing person. I always thought that life breezes by when it wants to and I should not rush it and I always followed that formula but then that breeze bought me to Mithya. Honestly speaking I thought she wasn't my type at all. I thought we both are totally opposites and we might not match but no fate proved me wrong. Destiny bit me in the ass and showed me the gem I am ignoring.

It all started when we coincidentally met in an art gallery. One thing no one knows about me except Arjun bhai and bhabhi is that I love doing art. Infact me and Adira bhabhi bonded over drawing since she also loves drawing. I went to this art exhibition put up by one of my close friends and went there. I saw Mithya there standing in front of a picture and admiring it. She was wearing a white colour summer dress and she looked so mesmerizing. I felt tingly all over. I contemplated whether to talk to her or not but before I can decide she saw me and came to me greeting me with that beautiful smile of hers. I was awestruck by her smile. Her one smile can make me weak in my knees.

We started talking and I got to know that she too loves drawing and came over here to check out some. I was debating on asking her for a casual coffee and after a lot of internal debate I asked her for a coffee and that was the best decision I ever made in my whole life. She hesitated first but nevertheless came with me.