~Chapter- 9~

5days, 120hours, 72000 minutes, 4320000 seconds till the big day, our wedding

5days, 120hours, 72000 minutes, 4320000 seconds till the big day, our wedding. Yes! I have been counting.

*You sure are. Afterall you want your wedding night to come fast😏* and that is my inner subconscious speaking.

Which I obviously ignore!

Preparations for the wedding are being done. The whole house is in hustle bustle. Since the past few days we have done loads of shopping that I am so exhausted to step into a mall right now. No offense, I like shopping but not till the rate where my limbs fall apart. And let me tell you, going to shopping with my friends and sister joined by my badi ma is bad, very bad! They are so picky and it takes a lot of time for them to select!

Anyway right now, I am on my way to Mithya's house. She called me, asking me to come over to her house for a sleepover and that she already asked badi ma for permission and bought my clothes to her place. This was not unusual. Mithu often does things at last minute.

As I reached her home, I parked the car in her foyer and got down locking it. I was about to ring the bell when the door opened suddenly and I was pulled inside.

"Woah woah! What's happening why are you guys in a hurry?" I asked looking at the three monkeys who are pacing impatiently.

"Okay Adi I am going to tell you something and you are going to listen" Mithu said holding my shoulders looking into my eyes. I was so confused I didn't say anything except nod.

"Okay so Arjun bhai called me four days ago saying that he is planning on taking you for a date and that he wants you out of your home because the place he is taking you to is far and you won't reach home by midnight"

What the hell!???

"What are you talking about? What--- he called you??? But...?" I was so confused and lost.

"I know! I mean he is so romantic right? I don't know why but he said he wanted the whole night with you because the date is very special. I think I know why he wants the whole night" Sanaya said wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"But.....home....at??" My speech is gone.

"We will manage. In fact we already did, now di just go and get ready. We picked out a dress for you and your accessories. Now go get ready fast, he said he will come to pick you up at 8" Mira said pushing me towards Mithya's room.

I looked at the time to see it is already 7.
I rushed into the room and checked what they bought for me. They even bought my bath stuff which consisted my skin care products. Awwwww I love my girls. They know exactly what I need! After taking a nice shower, I got ready. They chose a dress of mine I bought when we were in college. It's a black top with sweetheart neckline and spaghetti straps and a black skirt which reaches just above my knees. A small part of my navel shows in between. This dress is a bit tight on me but I couldn't get another size so I bought this since I liked this so much. It accentuates my curves. Only problem is my chest. It shows a bit more cleavage which makes me shy to wear it outside. I am not entirely traditional I like wearing modern but I feel shy to wear them.
They even bought a white cardigan sweater which could keep me a bit warm since it's cold outside right now.