~Chapter- 31~

You feel so powerless when your world comes crashing down in the blink of a minute

You feel so powerless when your world comes crashing down in the blink of a minute. One minute you are okay, your loved ones are fine and then the next minute something gets snatched away from you. And you feel powerless, hopeless, worthless and a series of negative emotions occupies your brain and grips your heart in a tight grasp making it difficult for you to breathe. And that's exactly what I am feeling now.

My life is taken away from me. That bastard caught her and kidnapped her and I don't know where she is. I have no idea where he took her and it is eating me.

Today morning I got to know an important detail. I knew that bastard went to therapy but I didn't know it was under Adira. Manav digged more and found out that it was Viraaj's plan. He created fake documents and fooled everyone and entered therapy under her. There was even remark in his reports of developing attachment with the therapist means my Adira. My jaw clenched in anger when I think of his vile feelings towards Adira.

And as I was going home to Adira to ask her about him and talk to her I got a phone call about how she got kidnapped when she went to the hospital. My whole body froze when I got to know my wife is kidnapped and I wasn't there with her to save her.

Currently everyone is in our home pacing around not knowing what to do. Even Adira's whole family is here. Ma and Amla ma are crying and Mira Mithya and Sana are trying to console her.

"Manav I don't know what you will do I need her location right now!" I roared into my phone.

"Arjun I know you are shaken up but please calm down bro. We will find her and we will finish that bastard. Please you have to calm down" Shaurya said keeping a hand on my shoulder.

I turned towards him and looked him in the eye. I know anybody who looks into my eyes can see the inner turmoil I am going through and I didn't even try to mask it. I want to feel terrible for not being able to rescue her.

"I wasn't there Shaurya. I was supposed to be there. I couldn't rescue her. She must be frightened right now. I fucking should have been there" I said gritting my teeth.

"You didn't know! You were trying to locate him. The cause of all this chaos. It's just he was a step ahead than you but we won't let him. We will find him and we will rescue Adira" Vikram said trying to contain his anger. Ankit and Arhaan both who knows hacking is trying to locate where Adira is by checking CCTV's and possible connections.

"Got it!" They shouted making us all rush to them.

"They are in 54-L street, Ball road, near the godown at the dead end road" Arhaan said satisfied at finding their location. Even though I got the location I am feeling skeptical.

"Wait guys. Viraaj is smart. Even though a murderer he is very smart. He knows how to cover his tracks. I mean he went into hiding and all these years we were not able to locate him. So if he kidnapped Adira did not want us to find them he would make sure of that. But we found their location very easily compared to the way he made us search for him all these years. That can mean only one thing. He wants us to find them. Meaning he wants to have a fight face to face. It's his way of telling us or me that his revenge begins when we go there" I voiced out my thoughts and it made a lot of sense. The guys agreed with me looking thoughtful.