~Chapter- 12~

The bright rays of the sun and the chirping of the birds woke me up

The bright rays of the sun and the chirping of the birds woke me up. I opened my eyes rubbing the sleep out of them trying to sit up. Key word being "trying". But how can I when my giant of a husband is completely sleeping on me. Arjun was sleeping soundly cuddling with me. His head is on my chest, his arm is wrapped around me tightly, his legs are tangled with mine. He is literally squashing boobs with his face. He is totally snuggled up against me completely restraining my movement. I looked at the time and my heart dropped. It's freaking 7 in the morning. I have to wake up fast so I can go prepare breakfast.

"Arjun! Get up! It's 7 I have to go and get ready" I slapped him on his arm wiggling to get out of his grip.
He stirred and opened his eyes groggily. He looked at me and again cuddled his head to my chest.

"Let me sleep for a while baby. I don't want to get up from my favourite place!" He said stubbornly like a kid.

"Get up you big baby! I have to go get ready! Arjun yaar please. I'll do whatever you want please let me go!" I said trying to get out of his grip failing. My husband is a hulk let me tell you!

"Anything cara!?" He lifted his head from my chest and asked me looking at me mischievously. Why do I feel like I am walking into a trap! But I was too worried to get down fast that I agreed saying anything.

"Okay then you are going to give me kisses whenever I want! Come on give your hubby a kiss" he said leaning on me.

"What?! No! I won't do that. Arjun this is not fair leave me"

"Nope deal is a deal. Kiss me now then only I'll leave you" he said adamantly. And he did take his kiss for a very long time before leaving me.

I got ready in a Silk light blue saree with a peach blouse. I just wore a gold thin chain with my mangalsutra and bangles and the rest of usual jewelry. I brushed my hair with a comb and left it down because my scalp is still sore from all the pins put in my head last night. I applied a peach lip balm and I was ready to go. As I was checking the saree one more time in the mirror, I felt two hands snaking their way on my waist. My husband was hugging me from behind and placing small kisses on my neck and his hands tracing patterns on my bare waist leaving me breathless. Even Arjun got ready in the guest bathroom while I went to bath.

My husband! It feels so so good to say that!

"You look gorgeous baby I just want to keep you to myself and never let you go" he said looking at me throught the mirror.

"I am all yours hubby but I need to go down now and prepare breakfast so please leave me for now" I said chuckling at his scowl.

We both went down hand in hand. Everyone was sitting in the living room talking.

"Finally the couple arrived. What were you guys doing? We all were waiting for you" dad said looking at us with a teasing grin. Though I know dad meant no harm, I felt guilty for making them wait.