~Chapter- 7~

The past one week had been so fun and tiring at the same time

The past one week had been so fun and tiring at the same time. We shopped for the engagement and last Thursday Sharmila aunty came to our house and did a small ceremony of roka. I and Arjun haven't talked after our meeting that day. I don't have his number and I am too shy to ask his mum. My friends have been teasing me about this. Tomorrow is our engagement and I am waiting to see him. Is he as nervous as I am? Is he thinking about me too? God I became a puppy. Adira Singhaniya you became a puppy! After chastising myself I went to sleep.

As morning came by my besties and my sister started getting me ready. The engagement is taking place in our garden. Even the wedding is taking place in our garden. Our house is really big and so is our garden. It was my grandmother's wish to do my marriage here. And I love my grandmother so much to make her wish come true. Sharmila Aunty adores my grandma and she instantly agreed when dad told her about this. So now everyone is waiting for the groom's family to come.

I am wearing a rusty brown colored lehenga with a deep blue dupatta. I paired it with jewellery, and this time even anklets. I wanted to leave my hair freely but my make up artists a.k.a my posse wanted me to do something new with it.

So, Mithya put my hair in a nice updo and styled my hair holding it up with a nice hair brooch. Sanaya and my sister did my make up. My make up consisted of rusty brown eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara and I did a nice peach matte lip color.

Looking at the mirror I am mesmerised by myself

Looking at the mirror I am mesmerised by myself. My girls really made me look special on my special day.

"Thank you guys I feel so lucky to have you in my life." I said hugging three of them.

"Shut up idiot don't you dare thank us we are your best girl band. If we don't help you then who will?!" Mithu said waving me off and checking my hair again.

"Adira come on they came!!....Woahhh doll you look beautiful! You look like a princess" My bhai said coming inside the room and holding my shoulders. I can see his eyes getting misty.

I hugged him tightly when Mithu came and seperated us warning my brother not to make me cry else my make up will be ruined making me laugh.

I went down to see the garden decorated beautifully. It looked like it's straight out of the magazine's. Badi ma planned this with Sharmila Aunty and I cannot thank them enough for making this day so perfect.