~Bonus Chapter- 3~

"Hey!" I hear Sana's voice behind me

"Hey!" I hear Sana's voice behind me. I grumpily grunt but don't turn around. She came and sat down in front of me with an apologetic face. She looks so cute right now but no I am not falling for her tricks.

"What's the time?" I ignored her greeting and her extremely cute face and asked her in a serious tone.

She sighed in defeat at my tone and said in a low voice "I am sorry"

"Wow! Madam is sorry now?! This is the 23rd time you are late Sanaya!" I raised my voice extremely pissed. She flinched but again put up her puppy dogs and said
"I said I am sorry right Arhaan! You know I am extremely busy nowadays with work piling up because of my new project. And my boss is a khadoos who always give shit load of work to me only!"

"But that doesn't mean you always come late to our dates. You know because of my upcoming work and your current project we are not able to spend time together. And today is the first time in two weeks we met in person! And still you are late like always! Don't you have some time sense woman?!" I argued back. She huffed at me like child but then her face lit up thinking of something. Uh Oh!

" Whatever! and Exactly! This is the first time we are meeting in two weeks. We are meeting after so long! So instead of treating your girl with love here you are yelling at me for being late by what?! Fifteen minutes! Like seriously what a boyfriend I got?" She said waving me off giving me an annoying look.

My jaw literally dropped open at her words. Trust her to turn my words back on me!
The nerve of this girl.

But then again that's what draws me to her! She is smart, sensible, full of fun and keeps me on my toes. She exactly compliments my nature. She excites me to no end in everything she does. She is everything I ever wanted and she got me by my balls.
Arhaan Khurana, the heartthrob of every girl out there has to beg her to actually be his girlfriend. It's true!

Nobody ever in my whole life resisted my charm but Sanaya Pandey was different. Sure the first time I met her I thought she was funny and a really nice girl. But the more I got to know her the more I understood how much I craved her.
She never bends to anybody and values her self-respect more than anything unlike the girls I have seen my whole life. She doesn't care about materialistic things and rather enjoys little things. She values her freedom and loves having fun and being free.

When I finally mustered up the courage to pursue her she flat out rejected me much to my shock. She said that she doesn't have any interest in getting in a relationship right now. But she didn't know that Arhaan Khurana is not the one to back down. The moment I realised I need her in my life I decided she will be mine. So, I didn't leave her alone until she agreed to go out with me. I pestered her till she agreed to go on a date with me and the rest is history. I made her fall for me and I for her. That wasn't rainbows and sunshine. My love made me beg her to get into a relationship with me but at the end it was worth it........she was worth it.