~Epilogue~

Four years later

Four years later......

"Ahaan baby come on please eat or else your Mom will come and give me a hard time for not feeding her precious boy!" I hear my husband plead to my three year old son and a string of laughter follows.
I step into the living room to see a hilarious sight.

My husband is sitting on the floor infront of my son trying to make him eat while my son is not paying heed to him and playing with his new car his father bought while shaking his head in a stubborn no. Since it's the weekend Ma suggested everyone get together for dinner and a hearty night so everyone is currently sitting in the living room and enjoying the sight of the great "Arjun Dixit" the notorious businessman sitting on the floor and pleading a three year old boy to eat.

Yes! I had a healthy baby boy three years back. The labour and the birth was painful but it was worth it in the end to see my cute little boy coming to the world. And I had Arjun by my side in every step of the way. We named our son Ahaan meaning "First Ray of Light" and let me tell you he absolutely lives up to his name. He is a ray of sunshine. Ahaan went on his dad. He only has my eyes but everything else he got it from his dad. I have seen Arjun's baby pictures and they both look exactly the same. I sometimes feel jealous about how he took only his dad's features and Arjun teases me about it but secretly I love my boy having his father's looks. He will be a little heartbreaker just like his dad.

These past four years have been nothing but bliss. Arjun and I have got much more stronger than we were and with Ahaan coming into our lives our bond became unbreakable. We have our disagreements here and there but I don't let either of us sleep without solving them at the end of the day. Sometimes Arjun loses his temper so easily but I am there to calm him down. And sometimes I overthink and he is there to bring me back to reality. Throughout the years we learnt how to handle each other very well.

And it had not been bliss for just us but for our family too. Mira got married to Shaurya bhai and Sana to Arhaan. Who would've seen that coming! I was so shocked when I got to know that both the couple's were secretly in a relationship when all that drama with Viraaj is going on. Apparently when me and Arjun were on our honeymoon Miru and Sana went to a club and bumped with both of them and from there love blossomed. Hilarious thing is that ki Mira didn't know Sana was also in a relationship and vice versa. Seeing their faces when this was happening was so funny that I started laughing like a maniac.
Let's say that day was so long with all of us sitting down and talking about all these.

A year later Shaurya bhai and Miru got married in a destination temple wedding in Thanjavur. And two months after their wedding Sana and Arhaan bhai got married in Goa because they wanted a beach wedding. It was hectic for sure especially me being the main person to plan everything for them and adding to that I have to take care of Ahaan but with my hubby's help I got through it. Now Miru and Shaurya bhai are the proud parents of an adorable little babygirl whose name is Sitaara. And Sana and Arhaan bhai had a beautiful baby boy Dhruv.