Be Rough With Me|| Denki Kaminari🍋🍋🍋

Prompt 13: breath play/choke, some soft femdom
Character: Denki Kaminari
A/N: Y'all are only getting choking in this, sorry not sorry
NOT EDITED!
This boy was getting on your last nerve he was like a small dog, yapping all the time and not shutting up. And yapping he was doing. You now understood why Bakugo would yell at him all the time as you were one second away from yelling at him.

"Y/n what are you doing? Y/n look at this!? Y/n help me study I forgot about it! Y/n look at how much food I can fit in my mouth! Y/N look!" Y/n this y/n that you just couldn't shake him off you no matter what you tried. He was cute you'd give him that but god was he annoying.

"Y/n I-I wanted to tell you something," You almost forgot he was talking to you but before you could answer you were interrupted. "Y/N get back to your seat," rolling your eyes you looked back at Denki's face, he looked quite sad and that oddly hurt you in a way. "We can talk after school, okay?" His face instantly brightened at the thought, this was the first time you've ever wanted to actually meet him. "U-uh yeah we can definitely do that!" You winced slightly as he suddenly yelled but just smiled and got up moving to your seat all the way in the back. But you felt his eyes on you the whole entire time. 'Yeah...he's pretty cute,"

Denki couldn't focus the entire lesson. His crush not only had a somewhat conversation with him but also agreed to meet him after school. If this wasn't the best day ever he didn't know what was. 'But how are you going to tell her you like her and have fantasies of her every night treating you like a-' "DENKI!" Denki suddenly jolted up at the sound of his name being yelled in his face. "Are you good man you were staring off for a long time?" Kirishima held a worried expression on his face staring at his friend. "Y-yeah I'm good just thinking," Denki rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled awkwardly. "Well whatever your thinking about think about it when you get home because class just ended," Kirishima pointed to the clock showing the time. "Huh? But I was just in.....I forgot this was last period," Kirishima dead panned at his hopeless friend.

Denki was originally just going to plan out his strategy of asking you out during each class but he seemed to forget he was in last period class....again. When he looked back for you he realized you had already gone. Quickly standing up he speed walked out the classroom down the stairs and to the gates hoping you didn't leave him. Once he saw your e/c eyes he let out the breath he didn't know he was holding.

"There you are, I was starting to think you ditched me or something," you laughed jokingly. But you quickly changed your attitude to that of a worried mother when you saw his face. "Hey, what's wrong? What happened?" You cupped his hands in your face and looked around to make sure there where no cuts or signs of bruises. You didn't notice his face start to flare up with the different shades of red. "I really like you,"...you both stared at each other in complete silence. "H-huh?" You weren't expecting those words to come out of his mouth. "S-sorry that was really stupid of me I-I don't know what I'm saying and-" he was quick to shut up when you kissed him on the lips. "Well I like you too," his eyes widened in surprise, "really? Cause if your lying to me right now," shaking your head you laughed "no silly I really do like you. I always thought you were annoying but I've come to realize that's just my way of dealing with affection," a huge smile broke out on his face, "this was a lot easier then I thought it'd be," he laughed. "Yeah you just got lucky," "c...can I have another...kiss?" You decided to tease him a little, "what do you say?" His face broke out into a blush "p-please," "that's what I thought," you grabbed his chin and brought it closer to you. You could feel his breath near your lips as me quivered. Finally kissing him you made sure to make it last, it was a lot more heated then Denki expected. He moaned into the kiss and grabbed onto your shoulders as his knees got weak. He tried chais g your lips when you pulled away. A smirk layer upon your lips as you watched how touched starved he truly was. "Aww look at that you want to be kissed and touched so badly~," you laughed. If even possible Denki's face became redder as he covered it with his hands. "Don't cover your cute face I want to see you when u break you," that was it for Denki, that was the last straw.

"Please Y/N, won't you break me?"

Your eyes widened. 'H-he really just said that to you!?!" Your face may have looked neutral and cocky but you were running laps inside your head. The best day of your life was meeting this boy, oh he made you swoon. You would've fell on the floor and giggled if it weren't for that the boy you were trying to have a sexual encounter with was right in front of you waiting for you to break him. "Gladly cutie~,"

———————————-

"H-HAH! Please Y/N! AH!" Denki jolted again at the harsh slap of your hand on his now reddened bum. The stinging sensation was so harsh but it hurt so good. You had been at this for 20 minutes all because he but your boob when you two were making out.

"Please what? ASS UP!" You ordered to which he quickly did. His arms were trembling as you he tried holding himself up but it was increasingly becoming harder as you kept spanking him.

"P-please I'm SORRY! I-I can't take anymore I'M GONNA BREAK AH HA!" Denki sobbed as he felt precum leak out of his red dick. "That isn't good enough *smack* for *smack* me *smack*, do it again," Denki's front started to slowly go down as he sobbed and moaned, he didn't even realize as he was to lost in pleasure. But you noticed so you grabbed him by the throat and pulled him up.

"AGH! UH AH F-FUCKKK!" Denki gasped for air and moaned. His eyes rolled to the back of his skull as his mouth hung open releasing more moans and choked cries. The feeling of your hand around his throat, pressing down hard enough to make it difficult to breath but so that he could gasp for air. Your nails dug into the side of his neck where blemishes and hickeys formed from the events before this. Knowing you had complete control over his body was such a fucking turn on and oh god the way you man handled him and made him feel hopeless. "H-HAH AGH GAH!"

You only now got a good look on his face and damn was it hot. His face was read and blotchy, tears ran down his cheeks and his drool leaked from his mouth. His hair tussled and stuck to his face from sweat, it got you all riled up. He looked so fucked up and you didn't even get to fuck him yet. "I think that's enough fun for you, huh?"

Your voice seemed so kind and innocent, if it weren't for the situation Denki would've thought you were to innocent for him. But at the moment you were making him see heaven and you stood at the gates. Then you let go of him all together. His body flopped onto the bed as his hips jerked up at the cold air meeting his skin. Denki moaned at the cloth of the bed sheets rubbed against his sensitive dick. He was kind of up set you stopped so he was about to whine when you suddenly held him by the neck again. You pulled him towards you by the neck and stared at his fucked out expression.

"You look so messy, baby boy," you chuckled. You slowly rubbed your thumb, connected to your hand around his throat, up and down the front part of his throat, teasing him. He whined at you when you didn't squeeze the life out of him. "Don't whine, pet," you growled and squeezed his throat. He let out a chocked sob and arched his back so you could get more access, "oh your such a slut, aren't you?" You laughed, your teeth grazed over the part of his neck that wasn't covered by your hand, teasing that you were going to bite him and mark him up.

"O-only for you, mmaster mmmhh p-please be rough with m-me hm," ugh he was such a slut and it turned you on.

"I'm going to break you, pet~"