Brahms x reader 🙎🏻🔪

A/N: this is just a little draft I had made awhile ago, unfinished, but I decided to share cause Brahms is hot- but like I imagine him as a little needy baby. Who just wants cuddles and love, even though he'll literally kill a bitch. Anyways hope y'all enjoy as I edit and add more to the other requests I've been doing 🥲. I AM DOING THEM I SWEAR!

  "Please don't leave me I'll be a good boy I promise," Brahms rough voice croaked. His big body blocked the front door to keep you from leaving. Even though he's at least 6' 3 and extremely powerful Brahms would never think of laying a hand on you. You meant a lot to him and making you happy made him feel good.

Sighing you walked to the kitchen to go through the door there. You knew that Brahms wouldn't be able to last a couple of minutes without you, let alone a day. He still had the mindset of an eight year old boy and is unable to comprehend certain things. But you knew you had to teach him a lesson one way or another. He had been a brat the whole week and wouldn't listen to you. You wouldn't have cared as much if he weren't a grown ass man and should have, at least, the smallest understanding of what "Hold on!" or "I said no!" means. But he wouldn't listen and you started to realize how much you spoiled him.

"No, this is the last time I tell you to listen," your rubbed your nose bridge when Brahms shuffled to block that door as well. "I'm tired and exhausted Brahms I need some fresh air," you tried reassuring him though you knew it wouldn't work. Even with the mask on you could still tell that he was making the face he made as a child when he got into trouble. His eyebrows would crease forward, his eyes would widen and tear up, and his lips would pucker up and tremble. He hated when you got angry, especially at him. His stomach would feel funny and all he would want to do was curl into a little ball.

That would be an odd sight wouldn't it? A grown man cowering at the feet of a smaller female.

"No your going to leave and never come back, JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM!" He yelled. That caught you of guard, Brahms has never yelled before well not like this he only ever yelled when he was throwing a tantrum.

"Your going to leave and never come back, don't leave me please," Brahms kept repeating the same thing over and over again. A faint whimper could be heard from under the mask. This was how it usually went with Brahms. He'd cry and whimper and whine until you'd have to quiet him down and lay him down in his bed. You'd go over "The Rules" and kiss him goodnight. But you were getting tired as it really was like you were taking care of a child.

"Please stop that Brahms I-,"

"N-no don't leave me like the others I PROMISE I'LL BE GOOD!" A headache started to form and your eyes started to hurt.

"Brahms-"

"Y/N I'm sorry forgive me!"

"I really need you to-"

"I'll be better I promise!"

"BRAHMS CAN YOU SHUT IT!"

The house became dead silent. The birds had stopped chirping. The wind had stopped blowing. The crickets stopped creaking. And Brahms has stopped whining. It was almost like the world had stopped and you were the cause. You were drowsy, tired, and furious. If he wasn't going to listen to you this way then you'd have to make a different way.

"Got to your room Brahms, right now!" Brahms quickly dashed out the room and up those stairs faster then he's ever done before. Breathing in and letting out a deep sigh you walked out the door into the cold brisk air, jeez you've been craving this all day.