Masochist Todoroki x Sadist TFR

Genre: lime
Manga/Anime: My Hero Academia
Character: Shoto Todoroki

Warning: Slight Sexual content ahead~

(There is only just a little bit of smut in this chapter, I might be making a second chapter I don't know.)

There's a secret that Shoto Todoroki has been hiding. He's been hiding it from his family and friends ever since he found out. He was 15 at the time and was just fooling around. He read about it before and decide to try it out. Of course, he didn't think of anything when he was trying it. But once he did, he felt something from it. He felt pleasure. Afterward, he told himself he wouldn't do it again, that was a lie.

During the night when everyone was in bed, he would do it again and again. Later on, he realized he couldn't tell his family about this. He feared they might disown him. So he kept it a secret and lied. He's kept it a secret for so long till he met her. It was the first day of class at UA. He got a weird feeling from her. He thought it was a warning of danger but boy was he wrong. It was love. He loves Y/N L/N. He would blush around her and sometimes even stutter. He didn't think much about it till he thought of her doing the things he does, to his body. He brushed it off but at night he would dream about it and wake up to discomfort in his boxers.

So today he decided to confront her, he's been planning it for weeks and today was the day.

Third Pov

Y/N was on the way to her locker to get the books that she needed for class. Once she got her items she was greeted with a flustered Todoroki once she turned around.

"Do you need something Todo?" Y/N asked him.

"I-I came to t-tell you I l-l-like y-you, " Todoroki said looking everywhere but her. To embarrassed. She smiled with glee.

"I like you too Todo, " she exclaimed with joy hugging him. He was in a state of shock.

"Does that mean we're dating? He questioned.

"Of course it does silly," she said, "What else would we be?"

"I-I don't k-know," he said. In all honesty, Todroki didn't think she would say yes. He's been a cold, shut-in, person to everyone and he just opened up and showed his true self to the person he loved. He felt.......great.

The Next Day

The next day was even better for Todoroki. He got to walk with Y/N. They even held hands. Once they got in the classroom they were bombarded with questions like "Are you two dating?" "When did you start dating?" "Is this the beginning of a beautiful relationship?" Todroki couldn't handle the number of questions or attention he was getting. He felt like he would drown. The only words he could get were barely above a whisper.

But she finally stepped in, noticing his discomfort. She was his knight and shining armor, his savior. She quickly pushed them away answering their questions, next weirder than the other. By the time all the questions were answered Aiziwa had already entered the classroom telling everyone one to get back to their seats. But that didn't matter to Todoroki all he did was stare at Y/N. Even as she went home at the end of the day.

Three Weeks Later

It was finally the weekend and Todoroki was more worried than ever, more scared then he was asking her out. Today he was going to ask her if they could do "It" together. He, like asking her out, planned it. But it was much harder and scarier. Thoughts ran through his head like," What if she thinks I'm a weirdo?" or "Why are you asking so soon?" even worse, "Are you just using me for s-" before that thought finished he was interrupted by Y/N.