Nagisa Shiota x TFR 🍋🍋🍋

Genre: lemon
Anime/ Manga: Assassination Classroom
Request: yes
Character: Nagisa Shiota
Warnings: You have a dick! If you don't like then click away!

You and Nagisa were on a sex break or to say it straight forward you too were both pent up. You have been ignoring Nagisa who has been surprisingly acing extremely sexual and horny. Usually, when you two want to do it he askes you all cute and shyly. But this week he has been teasing you to no end it was so hard to hold yourself back from your baby boy but you had an exam coming up and you HAD to pass.

   "That's it! I have done everything that the internet has said and she still doesn't even care. I bent down and picked up that damn pencil! I even spilt my drink on my clean white shirt and all she does it look away!" Nagisa explained to Kaede who just looked at him.

  "I mean does she even love me anymore?" Nagisa questioned. Kaede was blushing but understood what Nagisa meant. She put her hand on his back as he held a numb face.

  "W-well tomorrow is the weekend so you have Y/N all to yourself," Kaede assured. Nagisa's mood instantly brightened.

  "Yeah your right," Nagisa said getting up and running off somewhere.

*Thus came Friday*

You were currently "studying" for your exams and were nearly falling asleep. Your door slammed open making you jolt up alert more than ever.

  "Nagisa? Baby what are you doing here and how did you get in?" you asked confused to as why your boyfriend was currently standing in your doorway.

  "Your parents let me in," Nagisa answered shortly not bothering asking why he was there. You kept your eyes on him as he walked to your bed, hips purposely swaying. He slowly laid down on your bed though as he did his shirt rode up showing his perfect pale skin all for you, ready to be marked. You were quick to turn around and get back to "studying". A mad blush going across your face.

A few minutes later and you felt your chair spin around. Nagisa's face was extremely close to yours.

  "Won't you take a break from studying? For me," Nagisa said a certain look in his eyes, "Please mommy," Nagisa purred as he sat in your lap. He pulled on your tye and bit his lip. He knew you had nowhere to go so you couldn't escape him.

  "W-well I guess I can take a s-short break," you said as Nagisa brought his face closer to your lips. He kissed you and started to grind in your lap letting out small huffs. You picked him up and laid him down on the bed. Kissing down his neck to his sweet spot has he moaned. He quickly unbuttoned your shirt and made quick work of your pants belt. He practically moaned when he saw your hard-on in all its glory. He kitten licked the top satisfying him but he was greedy for more. He deep throated you making you throw your head back and groan.

He was so horny during the week that he actually thought of going to a club to please himself. Though he knew they could never satisfy him as you could, they could never make him scream as you could, they could never fill him up as you could.

"Wait," you said pulling Nagisa's head up to which he whined at, "Don't you think it's unfair that I'm the only one naked here?" you gestured to your naked self and Nagisa's fully clothed self. Nagisa gave you a slutty look as he started to give you a strip dance. Little did you know what was hidden underneath the clothing that Nagisa wore.

"Oh my god," you almost choked at the view in front of you. There was your baby boy in a black lace see-through bralette, with a matching pair of tiny panties, and black thig high stockings.

  "All for you mommy~," Nagisa purred shaking ass in front of you. You groaned and grabbed him by the waist burying your face in his neck. You would be sure to give him a reward for dressing up so nicely for his mommy.

"God, baby boy your so good to me," you said nibbling his neck.

"Oh, but I've been such a bad boy, teasing you all week and you couldn't even touch me. I think I need a punishment mommy~," Nagisa said giving you slutty eyes. You groaned.

You couldn't wait anymore as you grabbed Nagisa's hips and slammed him on your dick. If he wanted to be punished for being a bad boy you didn't think he deserved to be prepped.

Nagisa let out a loud strangled moan that you were sure that the neighbors were going to complain about. You didn't stop though if anything you just fucked Nagisa harder.

"Oh~ y-yes ahhnn, I-I've waited s-ahh-so long hnng~,' Nagisa moaned clawing at your back as drooled leaked out of his mouth onto your shoulder. You hissed in pain and bit his shoulder.

  "Oh f-fuck baby," you groaned feeling your dick throb in Nagisa's warm hole, "You're s-so fuck tight!"

   "It's ahhhnn so gah BIG!" Nagisa shouted as he started to feel his cum buildup in his stomach.

You grabbed his waist and pulled out. Nagisa whined at the loss of being pounded before letting out a scream when you slammed back into him.

  "Yes oh god yessssnnh~," Nagisa was on cloud nine as you plowed his ass and brain out. Sex with you was always so damn good and sensual.

You spanked Nagisa's ass and he moaned. You smirked and slapped him harder to which he moaned louder.

  "Yeah you like that baby," you said as Nagisa nodded his head and started to grind on your dick. You groaned and got a good look at Nagisa. He looked fucked out. His perfect pale skin was now a pink and red color, hickey and bite marks everywhere. You were satisfied with your markings, claiming him as yours. You yourself were also marked up with hickeys all over your neck and lower V-line, drool covered half of your neck along with Nagisa's tears of pure pleasure. Your breasts have small bite marks from the last time you guys had sex.

You were going to fuck your baby boy until he couldn't walk.

  "I-I'm gonna cum~," Nagisa moaned out as he felt a familiar not in his stomach. You moaned as he clenched down on you.

  "Y-yeah me too just hold on a little longer baby," you moaned out. Your thrusts started to get more sloppy as you felt your climax building up.

"I'm cumming, cumming!," Nagisa moaned as he clenched down on you hard. You groaned and you came in him. Nagisa moaned again at the feeling of being full.

  "Cummming! I c-can't s-stahp oh godddnnggg!" Nagisa came again as his body started to spasm out. But you didn't stop thrusting.

  "M-mommy s-stop I- fuck ahhnn-I c-can't anymore! I-I'm sensitive ah ah ah nng," Nagisa's eyes rolled to the back of his head as his tongue out of his mouth and drool leaked out the side. He made the perfect aheago face.

  "D-did you really think I was going to stop? You kept me pent up for a whole week baby boy! I'm not stopping till I'm done," You chuckled. Nagisa gave you a petrified face.

  "Oh god ahhnn~,"