Omega bakugo x Alpha TFR prt2

Female Alphas have male genitals hidden away in their female genital. It will usually just come out when mating. The female genitals work just  like a regular male genital when it comes to  an alphas.

An omega who's heat is usually stronger, or they just don't take their supplements, can send Aplha's into a rut. There are many cases when Alpha's just go into ruts similar to a heat.

Omega's ,who have Alpha's or not, that don't mate will start to go into a feral state biting and injuring anyone who comes near their nest that isn't their Alpha.

A nest is a protection zone for omegas. They use it when they feel stressed, afraid, or are just going through something, usually heats. The nest contains clothing and artifacts from their childhood that make them calm and, if they have one, from their Alpha. They find immense comfort in their nest and can spend days at a time in it.

Omegas, if in any danger or discomfort, will let out loud calls and mewls  for their alpha, almost sounding like a squeal. Alpha's can sense their omegas, or mates, from anywhere once they call out for them. Alpha's will soon start to get possessive and feral, the person would let their alpha take over.   There is also delighted sounds that omegas will do for their alpha, to show how pleased they are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo was in his nest curled up and in heat. His body ached from every angle and he felt like he was on fire. The only relaxiation he had was your sweatshirt but that only made him think of dirty thoughts. He could feel the slick from his whole star porring out. He moaned clinging onto your sweatshirt. He tried rubbing whatever scent of yours from it onto himself, but that didn't go so well for him. He started to whine and cry out. He desperately needed his aplha no matter how hard he tried to argue or disagree with himself. He needed you desperately. He started to get bad thoughts of what you were probably doing.

What if you didn't like him anymore? What if you found a cuter and much nicer omega? What if you don't like the way he acts? What if he was ugly or not needy enough? What if, what if?

Bakugo's thoughts started to go into overdrive as he let out a loud cry. He started to call for his Alpha wanting them there with him no matter what. He released more pheromones in hope that you would smell him. 

Bakugo could basically do what ever he wanted. His parents usually leave him when he goes through heats but they never seen it this bad. They figured that their son has finally found an Alpha but they also know how stubborn he is when it comes to them.

Mitsuki and Masaru have met Y/N many times after she picked Bakugo up on the weekend. They enjoyed her company and that she doesn't act like those rude traditional Alpha's.

So once Mitsuki left the house she called the school asking if they could let you off early for Bakugo. Once the school told you Mitsuki called you personally and told you about the cituation more.

You arrived at Bakugo's house and started to unlock the door. You barely got to get into the house before it hit you. That smell~

  "Is anyone home?" you asked. You heard a small whine and a shuffle upstairs. You stared to walk up the steps slowly.

  "It smells quit good..." you stopped at the door. "Come out Bakugou, let alpha help you~" you purred.

The door wouldn't open. You jiggled the handle a few times, to no success.

 "Baby you have to open the door so alpha can help you," you stated. Bakugo only whined louder releasing more pheromones. "Baby open the door," you sated, your patience running low.