First Kiss || Ciel Phantomhive☁️

I've decided to add a pinch of Elizabeth flirting in here. She's not my favorite character of the anime but she's just to darn cute to note flirt with her. Also your "butler", Max, is actually a demonhound like Pluto.

NOT EDITED

It was any day like the rest in the phantomhive manor with Ciel doing paperwork, Sebastian doing butler things, and the servants causing trouble. Ciel sighed and rubbed his temple, all the paperwork finally having an affect on his body. "I think it's best if you rest, young master," Sebastian said, seemingly coming out of the air. "How many times do I have to tell you Sebastian I have to much work to rest, do no treat me like a child," Sebastian sighed, normally he wouldn't care but his master has been working hard these past days and he doesn't need him passing out half way through. "As you wish master but I do have news," Sebastian said while putting a envelope in front of Ciel. Ciel sighed as he realized it was a message form Elizabeth. "She probably wants another ba-," Ciel stooped as he read what was on the neatly written paper.
Dear, Ciel my beloved
I have wonderful news, darling. I will be arriving at your manor this afternoon, though I would prefer to go sooner. I have someone I want you to meet. She is a friend of mine that I met during a ball, and oh she is so wonderful. I think you'll love her as much as I do. She has sailed here all the way from Hawaii, along with her butler. They will be staying for a couple of weeks, isn't that amazing? Anyways once I arrive there with her you shall get to know her better, I know how much you love a surprise.
Sincerely, Elizabeth

Ciel sighed as he slammed his head on the table. Though he is interested on this new friend of Elizabeth. Then he grumbled as he realized she's probably just like Elizabeth. "I hate surprises and I hate two Elizabeth's," Sebastian smirked seeing his master in pain. "Would you like me to find information on this friend, young master?" Ciel sat back up again and grumbled. "No it's alright it's not like she can pose a threat if she befriended Elizabeth. But I do want the manor to be clean, I don't need anymore rumors going around," Sebastian bowed, "As you wish young master,"

There the Pahntomhive manor waited till Elizabeth and her new friend arrived.

Ciel had no clue why he was so anxious. Wether it be because he actually finished his work for once and had nothing to do or that he didn't know this friend that Elizabeth was bringing over and didn't want another Elizabeth. But at last the knocking of the door was about to answer his questions. Sebastian opened the door to see Elizabeth's face. "Good afternoon Sebastian," Elizabeth squealed. "Good afternoon lady Elizabeth, where is your friend?" Sebastian asked not being able to see Elizabeth's friend. "Oh, she's right here," Elizabeth stepped to the side to show a short girl with long/short hair, piercing eyes, and smooth skin. Her face just showed boredom. She wore a suite with, is that sneakers? It was an odd pair of clothing but she made it work. But something seemed...off with this girl, so Sebastian decided to make it his duty to pay very close attention to her. "Why hello my name is Sebastian, butler off Ciel Pahntomhive, may I get your name?" Sebastian bowed, doing his usual smirking face. "Y/N," it was blunt and short, no emotion whatsoever. "A-ah, what a lovely name lady, Y/N," Sebastian has never felt so uncomfortable before, it was a strange feeling. "Just Y/N," you said staring him down. Elizabeth intervenes, gladly "alright how about I introduce you to Ciel, oh I think you'll both get along so well," Elizabeth squealed, clapping her hands together. You smirked as you walked closer to Elizabeth, whispering in her ear. "Of course love, show me the way," Elizabeth blushed and stuttered, "y-yeah Uhm come f-follow me," Elizabeth started her walk through the door. Hiding her face. Though you all had to stop as Sebastian stopped someone from entering. "I'm sorry sir but I don't think we've met?" Sebastian said, clearly not liking the man. The man in question was a very tall, strong built man. "Oh, that's my butler or bodyguard, whatever floats your boat," your butler looked at you, kind of sadly. "Ah, well then I am very sorry," Sebastian bowed. You all started your walk, finally. You looked around the building getting used to your surroundings. It was quite big but you could see people getting lost through the maze like halls. You were interrupted by doors opening and Elizabeth squealing "Ciel!" You looked to who this Ciel person was. Elizabeth would go on and on about this boy, she almost made him seem like a god sometimes, which you very much did not believe. "Ah, so I finally meet the boy Elizabeth is so in love with," you said chuckling. You made your way over to the navy haired boy. Reaching out a hand for a handshake, but Ciel just looked at you as if you had two heads. "Uhm, is there something wrong? Is there something on my face?" You touched your face to make sure there was nothing there, even checking with Elizabeth who only shook her head.