Dessert|| Levi Ackerman

Prompt 12: Food/ice play, rough sex, pegging
Character: Levi Ackerman
UNEDITED

Don't you just look delicious" you smiled. "What should I start with first? The strawberries or the blueberries or maybe I should just leave you here do everyone to see?"

Levi shivered as your hand grazed down his stomach, barely touching him yet getting him so hot and bothered. A muffled groan left his lips well as far as they can get with the ball gag quieting him down.

"Ah, I forgot you can't speak and you don't make the rules so I'll just pick myself," you laughed, amused at the way your captain squirmed for you. "The strawberries it is," two perfectly shaped strawberries sat upon Levi's chest, covering his nipples. Going down your lips barley touched his skin but his body had already reacted, he arched his back to get closer to your mouth. Though the fruits almost fell off in the process. "Ah ah, careful or I might leave you with blue balls, well you deserve it after all. Flirting with that boy and you looked liked you were enjoying it," pinching his sides you looked down at him, a small glare covering your features.

Levi moaned at that. These are one of the many times you'll ever find Levi like this. You two usually don't do anything other than the normal femdom relationship concept. He only gets this worked up when you two haven't had sexual action in a while. Which you hadn't. And the day you were finally horny enough and free you found him flirting with Erwin. Oh how angry you were in that moment. Would he really cheat on you just for sex? All those times you've been through waisted just for a quickie? So a punishment seemed fit.

Picking up a strawberry you ate it, it tasted bland and not as juicy as you'd like but you had a better sweet in front of you. Your breath was now on his chest and he shivered as your cold hands roamed around his body. Then you licked him and his body convulsed, shooting up at the sudden wetness on his stomach.

"HAH!" just a small lick did all that, you were going to devour him. Claim his as yours and eat him up just like you did the strawberry so no one can have him but you.

"Levi Ackerman you are mine and you will always be mine and I'm going to eat you up just like a delicious fruit," you growled.

You decided to go the sweet route first. Giving him a little of what he wanted then in return you'd get exactly what you wanted....punishing him.

"I have one of my favorite sweets in my hand. Chocolate. It's rich, sweet, comes in different flavors, and never lets me down." Levi flinched at the last sentence. Before he got to say what he wanted a sharp gasp left his mouth. A cold liquid was poured onto his stomach.

"You look delicious, now don't spoil before I get to eat you," you loved the way he shivered underneath you as your tongue trailed from his waist to his chin, following the trail of liquid chocolate that you poured on him.

"Mh ah," Levi moaned. You kissed along his jaw and neck before laughing. "Do you think you deserve for me to touch you? You call everyone a brat but you yourself are a brat," "now shut up, food doesn't talk,"

"Hah! Mmmmm!" He squirmed and jerked under you as you nibbled and licked his body. So close to where he wanted you to lick but it never happened.

His skin was soft under your tongue, red blemishes appeared on his skin from where you nibbled, covering the marks that were already there from all the fights and wars with the Titans.

You licked everywhere around his body where the chocolate was. His muffled moans and whimpers just drove you more.

You finally finished the chocolate and stood up. Now the fun began. Turning around you picked up the ice cubes that you had in the tray. You decided on keeping quiet so he didn't know what to expect.