New Pro Hero! || Endeavor☁️

H/N- Hero Name
Y/N- Your name
This one is a little short!

"AND THE PRO HERO H/N DOES IT AGAIN DEFEATING VILLAINS SINGLE HANDLEY!" The news had written in the title. The news broadcaster "excitedly" talked about you, almost like a god. "And this new pro hero makes a name for herself yet again with her flashy yet powerful quirk, she may even be better than Endeavor!" The male said, chuckling. The lady next to him also chuckled "Maybe! H/N can take down villains all by herself and her attitude is fierce yet kind, unlike a certain someone," the lady chuckled. Endeavor quickly turned the tv off tired off those fools. "They have no clue what they're talking about, she's just a little girl still learning the rails, the title pro hero shouldn't even be in her dictionary!" Endeavor yelled. Throwing the remote to the couch. "I'll show them just how much of a pro hero she is," Endeavor grumbled. It didn't take long for Endeavor to find villains to defeat. Then there he was on the news, just like her but they didn't talk about him like they talked about her.

A call was what got him to join her. He didn't want to join her, in fact, he didn't even want to see her face. But he can't back down from a mission or people will talk badly of him. "Just stay out of my way, kid," He said. "Kid? Dude, we're like the same age," you exclaimed, "Awwww do you think I look young?" You joked. Enji stopped and glared at you. You put your hands up in surrender, "alright alright I'll stop, but I'm not getting in the way it's called helping, and maybe we'll be good friends after this you never know," you shrugged. Though Enji can sense the seriousness in your voice. He grumbled and continued to the spot the villains were.

Enji breathed hard as you were nowhere in sight, almost like you had disappeared. "Where is she?" Enji asked himself. He wiped the dust off his face from the fallen rubble and tried searching for you. The mission didn't go as plan and a building ended up falling over. It took out the villains but you had disappeared. Enji didn't know this feeling in his chest as the thought of you being crushed crossed his mind. His chest felt tight and his throat seemed dry. His eyes felt like they were being pricked with a feather. "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!" Enji yelled out. Breathing felt pretty difficult and his hands felt clammy. He was on high alert for any sense of movement. A rock fell over and he was there in a flash. "Y/N?" Enji pulled up the piece of rubble but you weren't there. "ENJI!" A scream of his name and he was there. You had your hands cupped over your mouth so the sound would come out louder. "Ah, there you are I thought you got crushed or something haha," you laughed. You laughed. How could you laugh at this moment? He thought you were crushed, he thought you were dead, he thought you were just gone forever. Enji let out a strangled sigh and grunt as he bent over. "Are you okay?" You spot a medic and call them over, "you'll be just fine Enji," you smiled.

You stood next to Enji has you guys were thanked. It was just part of the usual for you two, but you still keep your smile. A jab to his side caught his attention. "What?" Enji asked, putting annoyance in his voice. "Soooo....you wanna get dinner after this?" You asked. Enji scoffed. Many ladies have asked him out for dinner or expected him to ask them. "Are you asking me out on a date, Y/N?" Enji asked, raising an eyebrow. You rocked on your heels as you stared at the news reporters talking. "Maybeee, so is that a yes?" you asked puckering your lips. Another scoff but this time with an eye roll. "Well I was thinking about pizza or maybe subway, I don't know something like that," you said. Enji couldn't believe this. YOU wanted to take the great Enji Todoroki, the pro hero Endeavor. On a date to get pizza. "You want to take me on a date to get pizza?" Enji asked. "Well yeah, or are you not into that type of stuff, do you like fancier restaurants cause I don't but I'll take you if you want," you said. Enji looked down at you to see if you were being serious. He looked down to see you looking up at him with your big, ugly, bright, adorable face. He blushed and looked away. "Fine. I'll get pizza with you but it's not a date," Enji quickly and sternly said. "Yesss," you whispered as you fist-bumped. Enji couldn't help but smile at your cut antics. "AND NOW WELCOME THE PRO HERO H/N!" The reporter announced. "Well that's me, see you at 6 flameball!" You laughed as you kissed him on the cheek and jogged away. "Flameball?" Enji thought as he watched you jog away. He grumbled under his breath as he blushed, touching the cheek you just kissed.

"Yeah see you at six, idiot~,"

Fun fact about the short reader:
They had to jump to give Enji that kiss on the cheek. And damn did they have to jump high.