Serouis Face|| Takanobu Aone☁️

You were drumming your pencil on your desk, as your brain was processing the information on the paper in front of you. Though your mind started to slowly drift somewhere else. "He's been staring at me for a couple of minutes now," you started to roll the pencil between your fingers as your patience grew slim, "is there something on my face, does he not like me- I don't even know who he is, should I look at him or- JEEZ what's his problem?"you were growing annoyed as a slight tick mark appeared on your forehead. You took a glance at the tall male who was staring at you through the class window. He quickly turned his head away, as if he wasn't looking. You stared at him for a little longer studying him and his group of, what you assume, friends. He was well built, he looked around 6 feet, and he had a glare on his face. "Ah, I remember that face," you thought. "I saw him while I was walking by the court," you could remember that glare anywhere. He was quite as it seemed he had not talked at all. "Jeez, what's with that expression?" It almost seemed as if he was trying to make a glare off with you, or if he was deep in thought. You rolled your eyes, "probably one of those boys who keep trying to ask me out," you didn't understand why your height made others think you were all cute and friendly. Just cause your short doesn't mean your all ditsy and cute like those cartoon characters. You finally got up and packed your bag. You were ready to eat lunch and get on with your day. As you made your way out of the classroom you looked at the boy who was looking at you before. You two made eye contact before he looked away again. A faint blush coating his cheeks. You slightly chuckled as you saw he had no eyebrows, "cute," you said without thinking. You quickly made your way to the outside so you could eat in piece. Though that didn't last as you sat under a tree, the same stare from last time seemed to have started again. But this time you couldn't figure out where. When you spotted a patch of ,nearly, white colored hair you almost chocked on your food. You saw out of the corner of your eye a glaring face. "Is he planning to kill me or what?" A dark gloom surrounded his character. You could see where his eyebrows were supposed to be furrowed in thought. "Yup, definitely trying to kill me,"
XXXXXXXX

This went on for a couple more days till you finally decided to corner him. You were walking down the hallway during lunch-break. You knew the hall ended in a dead end. As you turned the corner you waited in a small closet that you could easily fit in. As you saw a shadow pass you snuck out of the closet and you saw his built back. You quickly drop kicked him at the back of his knees. He fell over not expecting to be kicked from behind. "Who are you? And why are you following me!?!" You asked pointing a random ruler at him. He rolled around so he was in a kneeling position. He looked up at you and blushed. He quickly looked down and mumbled something. You rose and eyebrow and bent down so you could hear him, "What did you say?" you finally heard what he said. "My name is Takanobu Aone and....and I wanted to say you....l-look really uh, pretty today?" He more like questioned. "Uhm....thank you...I guess?" You then felt kind of guilty as you had dropped kicked him for no apparent reason. "Is that why you've been following me around? To say I'm pretty?" You put your hand on your hip. He nodded his head. "Well my name is Y/N L/N, you can just call me Y/N," you looked at him a little closer before sighing. "Twelve thirty," I said. "Huh?" I turned around and started walking away. "That's when I go to the tree to eat lunch, see yah," I waved before leaving. I chuckled as I remember his serious expression.
XXXXXXX
I sat down by the tree and started eating my food, "guess he's not coming," I mumbled. Though I was proven wrong as a shadow covered my body. I looked up to see his serious face. I patted the grass next to me, "come sit," I said. Takanobu nodded his head as he sat down. He took out his lunch and started eating. "You don't talk much do you?" I asked. Takanobu stopped eating, almost as if he was thinking. "I've been told that," he said. I smiled as I put my face in front of his. He quickly looked away. I laughed. Cute. "Is there something on my face?" He questioned rubbing at his face to see if there was. "No I was just wondering," he looked at me giving me that look. "About what? My eyebrows?" He asked sounding a little self conscious. "No silly....why do you have such a serious face?" I poked him in his cheek. "Uh Uhm I...I don't know I guess it's just a resting face," he started to eat his food again. I nodded my face. "Well I don't mind I'm glad I'm the only who can make you blush....I hope," I questioned. He kind of choked on his food, panicking. "Yes I mean yeah you are," I laughed as I pat his back.

"I'm glad Majimena kao~,"

Majimena kao- serious face

I don't know if I wrote the character write there wasn't much I could find on him and I couldn't write the way he spoke to sound like it sounded right so I didn't write him speaking a lot. Hope you liked it!