Far From Done!🍋🍋🍋|| Enji Todorki

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!
Kinktober prompt 5: Degradation/BDSM
Character: Enji Todoroki
A/N: This one's a little on the shorter side.
Also I didn't really go over this, I was kind of in a rush!

"Yeah, you like that you dirty slut!" You yelled. Stepping on Enji's knees. He grunted in response.

"What? Are you that dumb you don't know how to speak?" You laughed, tugging Enji's head back watching his body flex and twitch. Enji was sure a sight to see. The big scary strong man, a hero if you'd call it. On the ground in a kneeling position, legs spread and hands tied behind his back. All red and sweaty, covered in blemishes and markings from spankings and bites. All done by you, a short woman compared to Enji, who didn't even have a quirk. You love the way he falls to his knees for you, all for you ONLY for you.

You lightly tapped your bare foot against his cock, watching as it bulged and twitched just from the slight contact. Enji's hips thrust up from the floor as much as possible, he was getting needy and impatient, he had been on the floor for a while and he wanted you to fuck him already.

"Please touch me Y/N-," a sudden slap to his face shut him up real quick. He couldn't tell which way it was coming from because of the black blindfold covering his eyes.

"Who told you to speak, pet?" you were annoyed that he would do something without your permission, especially if that thing is speaking "what's my name, pet?"

"Master,"

"Say it louder!"

"Master!"

"Good now shut it," you smirked, even if Enji couldn't see it he sure as hell knew you were smirking. You always got cocky during 'play' time. But Enji would be lying if he said he didn't like it.

"Now I'm going to remove your blindfold and were going to play a little game," yanking the blindfold off his face, Enji squinted his eyes trying to adjust them to the lights in the room. His eyes quickly winded when he saw what you were holding. He opened his mouth to speak but quickly went against his when he saw your stern face.

"Speak, pet," you ordered

"I-I can't take that it's too big," Enji exclaimed at the huge dildo in your hand, it wasn't long per-say but it was huge in width. He could see the veins on its vibrant color, it even had balls attached to it.

"You will, you took my strap so you can take this, it should be easier considering I'm not going to be pounding into you....yet," you laughed. You placed the dildo on the floor, aiming up so that he could sit on it. "Well?" Enji looked at you weirdly. Rolling your eyes you pointed to the dildo. "Sit on it or are you that dumb you don't even understand simple instructions," Enji huffed at your words, going to argue back till he realized who had all the power at the very moment and he didn't want to happen what happened last time.

Getting up Enji went to go to the dildo but was quickly stopped by your hand on his shoulder. "Crawl," a simple instruction but it was going to be a hard one to follow, considering Enji's arms were behind his back. Shuffling on his knees, Enji hissed at the feeling of the hard floor against his raw knees. Once near the dildo, Enji sat back down in a kneeling position staring up at you. You smiled down at him and cupped his face. Enji's brain quickly started to go fuzzy at the affection and his eyes started to lose focus, but you were words quickly brought him back up.

"If I were you I'd be a good slut and sit on the dildo," you smiled menacingly, patting his cheek quite harshly. Enji looked at you in surprise, and you knew what was coming next.

"D-DRY!?!," for such a big dildo no way would he be able to get it in dry, it doesn't matter how stretched out he is.

"Yes pet, dry," you pointed to the dildo yet again "now don't make me repeat myself twice you're a big boy your slutty hole should be wet enough, ha! Almost like a pussy even,"

Enji growled but turned around and hovered above the dildo. He breathed out and then sucked in air as he felt the cold top of the dildo poke his entrance. He slowly sat down, wincing at the stretch. Enji's original plan was to go slow, you on the other hand was getting bored.

"Ugh, hurry it up," you groaned. Enji gasped in surprise when you pushed his shoulder down. His mouth hung open as the dildo went all the way in, piercing his insides. Tears cascaded down his face as his body started twitching at the realization that something a lot bigger then his regular toys has just entered him.

You traced your fingers over his shoulders, feeling the shudder under your touch. You leaned over his back just enough so that your arms hung over his chest. You groped his chest and pushed them together so that they looked a lot bigger. Enji moaned as your body pushed his down his more onto the dildo.

"Look at these they look just like boobs, maybe I should get you a bra for another time?" You massaged his breasts a little liking how they felt both muscular and soft. You groaned when you realized Enji hadn't moved yet, he just sat in place shaking and moaning at the dildo inside of him. Out of impatience you grabbed his waist and moved them yourself.

"O-oh fuck ahg!" Enji was not prepared to fill the dildo grind against his insides. "Ha ahhh ah s-so big," Enji moaned.

"Come on pet, move those hips!" You laughed grabbing his hair and tugging his head up. Not being able to obey you Enji slowly started to grind his hips, gasping at the feeling. Enji could feel his insides clench and form to the shape of the dildo. He slowly started to get tired of the slow rhythm and grind his hips faster. Enji was getting pleasure from the dildo but not as much as he would like, he couldn't grind on it the way he wanted to with his hands behind his back.

"P-please m-ah-master untie my h-ha-hands I can't g-get enough pleasure this w-ahh-way mhhhh mh," Enji groaned trying to grind harder.

"Alright since you've been a good slut," you undid the rope tying his hands together. Walking back to enjoy the view, secretly taking out your phone to record the hero bouncing on a silicone dildo.

Enji placed his hands in front of him so he could start going faster and harder. He moaned as he felt the dildo brush against his prostate. Aiming for that spot Enji started bouncing on the fake cock a lot faster. You could see the way Enji's chest jiggled each time he went up and down.

Enji threw his head back at the feeling of the dildo slamming against his prostate.

"I-it feels so gooodd fuck fuck ahhh mhha ahhh!" Enji felt his whole body shudder at the fast approaching orgasm. "It fills me so good ha haaahh!"

"I knew you would love it, cause your such a dirty little whore that anything can fit your slutty whole, isn't that right?" You whispered in his ear. Enji moaned and nodded his head, his grinding getting sloppier.

"Who's my slutty pet?" You asked running your hands through his hair.

"I ahh a-am I'm your ha ugh s-slutty pet- FUCK!" Enji's body shuddered as his legs gave out and he fell on his stomach, arms to his side. The dildo slipped out off his ass, glistening from all the juices that came out of Enji.

"Oh, you can't be done yet," you said. Picking up the dildo you shoved it back into his ass. Enji arched and threw his head back.

"Ohhh fuckkkk~," he moaned. Gasping out chocked moans as you continued slamming the dildo back into him. His nips thrust back out of instinct.

"I'm cumming I-I'm c-cum-ahhh ah hnnng mha," Enji released his seed all over the hardwood floor, it stood out against the brown color of the floor. Enji finally collapsed trying to catch his breath. He closed his eyes too tired to do more.

"Hah, do you think we're done slut?," you bent down to Enji licking up his head.

"We are far from done~,"