Hair Pulling🍋🍋🍋|| Momo Yaoyorozu

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!
Kinktober Prompt 4: Hair pulling
Character: Momo Yaoyorozu

You've always had a fascination with Momo's hair. It just looked so soft and slick. So long and bouncy, you just wanted to pull it and watch as your girlfriend arched her back moaning in pleasure. But you knew you'd never ask her to do something as weird as that. Sex between you two was always vanilla, if you count your strap-on. So of course it came as a big surprise to you when you found out Momo was into the same thing as well.

"I-I've especially been letting it get longer just in case," she had said. You were both very flustered at the time, sharing all your kinks.

But now that it came to the time of testing out this new found kink, you two were having a problem trying to get into it.

"So, what position should we try to test it out?" You messed with your hands to distract yourself.

"Uhm, well maybe we should try doggy style?" A good position to start, the doggy style seemed pretty nice.

Trying to get back the mood you went to kiss your lover. Of course, she kissed back. Things quickly started to get heated as you ran your fingers through her hair, tugging lightly to test the waters. A soft moan escaped her lips giving you both the green to go.

You pushed her lightly onto the bed, still kissing. Pinning her hands above her head you slowly crept your hands down to her shirt, pulling it up just enough that her chest showed.

"Oh? A lace bra, aren't you seductive," Momo blushed, she wanted to wear it has a surprise, just wait until you see her panties.

Kissing up her chest you kissed both breasts and tugged her bra down with your teeth, keeping eye contact. Her face flushed with heat when you sucked on her boob. The feeling of your warm mouth latched onto her boob made her moan out. You bit and nibbled all along her chest, making sure others know that she is yours and you are hers. Tiny groans and moans would come out so often, oddly enough Momo thought you sucking on her breasts was relaxing.

You tugged down her pants rough and fast, slowly getting impatient. Oh, that's hot.

"What? Do you not like it?" Momo shook her waist around, noting the way your eyes followed them.

"I love them," you loved the way the colour stood out on her skin, the way the lace was designed, the way it fit her perfectly, and the way you could see her dripping pussy through the laced garment. Quickly diving down you kissed along her waist teasing down till you got to her clit. Kissing her folds through the fabric you used your fingers to slowly rub her clit, so agonizingly slow.

Momo just wanted you to eat her out already, jeez why did you have to be a tease and a damn good one at that. She moaned once she felt your hot tongue threw the fabric, so close yet so far. What she would do to feel your tongue on her throbbing pussy. And as of your quirk was reading minds you gave her an option to get what she wanted.

"Beg for me princess and I'll lick that beautiful pussy of yours," you ordered. You tugged the band of her panties, teasing whether you would pull them off or not.

"Please Y/N I'll do anything, just please eat my pussy I've been waiting all day, please eat this princess's pussy~," Momo purred. And who were you to deny your princess, what your princess wants your princess gets.

You quickly tugged down her pants, you also getting impatient. You dove into your lover's pussy more than ready to eat her up. Momo squeaked in surprise at the feeling of a wet tongue licking her folds. She arched her back when you sucked on her clit. It felt so sensitive and strange. She didn't know how to describe it besides that it was extremely pleasurable.

Moaning out as your tongue slipped into her warm pussy. Momo grabbed the back of your head as her hips started twitching, she couldn't believe she was about to cum before you two even started. Momo started to grind her pussy on your face, not being able to hold back anymore. She felt her orgasm approaching. Her legs started to shake at the knot forming in her stomach and the shaking taking over her body.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum form you eating me out," she squeaked. Momo threw her head back into the pillows, back arching off the bed, and pussy grinding on your mouth. She was so close to cumming but then everything stopped. You had pulled away just has the knot in her stomach was so close to breaking.

"W-wait, why did y-hn-you s-ha-stop I was about to c-ah-cum," Momo huffed out of breath, being so close to cumming left her body in a sensitive state.

"You were going to cum before all the fun began, I can't let that happen," you chuckled. You turned her around, Momo squeaking in surprise. You finally took her shirt off and unclipped her bra. You leaned down to the side of the bed pulling your strap from underneath it. Removing your pants and underwear you secured the strap securely to your waist. You moaned at the vibrator that was attached to the inside of the strap, it vibrates against your pussy just right.

"You ready, princess?" Momo nodded her head quickly, getting impatient and just wanting her lover to wreck her already.

A sigh left Momo's mouth as you finally pushed the dildo inside her. Her muscles flexed when she grabbed the pillow near her head. You started off at a slow rhythm making your way up to a fast pace. You grabbed her waist when you started to get rougher, grinding her against the dildo to get more pleasure.

Momo let out breathy moans and some surprised ones as you pounded into her. You stated to go so hard that you literally knocked the air out of her. The lewd sounds the dildo was making while going in and out of her made Momo's face bloom with more colour than before. Momo let out a surprised moan when your hand started touching her sensitive clit. Everything felt so sensitive she could feel her pussy throbbing from you thrusting into her. Momo keened when you rubbed her faster. The way you rubbed her and fucked her, she was so close to orgasming and she could tell it would be a strong one. But that quickly
changed when you pulled her head up by her hair.

"Oh my god-ahhhh ha ah~," a tingling sensation you from her scalp down her spine. Momo shuddered as she released all over your dildo, moaning into the pillow. Her legs shook as you didn't slow down your pace. You weren't done yet and you weren't planning on stopping until you came.

"You better stay awake princess cause I'm not done yet," you groaned. The friction from the strap rubbing against you and the vibrator we're slowly catching up to you.

Momo was a moaning mess. Tears ran down her hot red face from the amount of pleasure she was still getting.

"Ahhh ha hnnng," moaning into the pillow Momo felt that familiar knot forming and you pulling in her hair was not helping. Each time you tugged on her hair Momo could feel each strand of hair get pulled, each time it tickled her scalp and sent shivers down her neck and back.

You bent over Momo and started kissing her neck moaning "I'm close~,"
And these are the days you both wished you could grow a dick to fill up Momo.

You came with a shout, body shivering as the vibrator kept going. As you came you pulled Momo's hair extra hard snapping her neck back as her eyes widened in surprise. Momo's mouth hung open in a silent scream as she came for the second time that night.

You huffed as your role to the side staring at Momo once you landed comfortably on the side of her.

"So, how was it?," you knew that Momo felt good but you always wanted to make sure she really did and it wasn't just you guessing.

"Amazing like always," she sighed, her body finally giving up and falling down. You both smiled at each other cutely. And if it weren't for the mess and act you two just did, people would assume you're both just an in-love couple.

You took the strap-on off and scooted closer to Momo, wrapping your arms around her waist.

"So, round two?"