Under the table 🍋🍋🍋|| Shoto

WARNING! ALL KINKTOBER ONESHOTS WILL HAVE SEXUAL CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT MATURE ENOUGH TO READ SMUT OF ANH KIND!
Kinktober prompt 1: handjob
Character: Shoto todoroki

Shoto shivered as your hand grazed his leg. So close to the area he wanted you to touch and he knew you knew it. This game of touching and glances has been going on for a couple of minutes but you never really touched him the way you knew he liked to be touched.

"Shoto are you okay? You look so red," Midoriya worriedly asked, to innocent to come to the possible conclusion that his friend is being touched under the table that he sat across.

"Y-yes I'm just a little heated from the spices in the ramen," Shoto assured, though he squirmed in his seat at the growing discomfort in his pants. Midoriya nodded his head and went back to the conversation he was having with you.

Shoto let out a strangled huff as your hand squeezed his inner thigh. 'So close yet so far," he thought. He tried nudging your legs with his to get your attention, even going so far as to stare you down. But you didn't even flinch or acknowledge him.

Only when Midoriya excused himself to use the bathroom did you finally touch him.

Shoto let out a surprised moan when you grabbed his crotch. He bit his knuckles to keep quite.

"What? Isn't this what you wanted? Why are you so quiet?" You asked him so innocently like you weren't touching his hardened dick under the table.

"B-because wherein a restaurant," Shoto groaned. Your hand unzipped his pants and dove into his underwear. Shoto sighed in relief when you finally released his cock from his pants. Your cold hand felt rough on his warm cock but he couldn't help the pleasurable feeling creeping up his spine. He hissed when you suddenly jerked your hand down but moaned when you rubbed his precum over his head. Shoto remembered the first time you two had sex. That's also when he discovered he liked the pain you would make him feel when you bit his neck or pulled his hair.

So of course when you mumbled sweet nothings against his neck and started nibbling on his neck, he would release more precum and instantly become putty in your hands. You always made him feel so good and so loved.

"I love you," Shoto whispered, taking you by surprise. You chuckled against his neck, kissing up to his cheek.

"I love you too, baby" you whispered, kissing him. Shoto moaned into your mouth when you went faster. His hips bucked up out of instinct and tried getting a rhythm with your hand to go faster. He grabbed the seat from the front and your leg. He bit his lip to keep in the moans but couldn't hold them in for long as a whiny moan came out when you pulled your hand away. You kissed him to keep him quiet as you knew the people in the restaurant were starting to get suspicious.

"Shush baby, you don't want these people to hear you, or do you?" You chuckled. You decided to risk it and rub the head of his cock with your palm.

Shoto clenched the cloth on the table as he bent over, pressing his head to the table. He didn't just do this to keep his moans down but to hide his face. He couldn't hold back his facial expressions as his eyes rolled back. His mouth hung open at the sudden pleasure shooting up his back. The stimulation to his cock head was too much, his hips kept jerking and his moans were trying to come out louder than before.

Shoto and you are both perfectly healthy adults so of course, you both going to get sexual feelings and take that out in bed. And that has been fairly often so often that the Shoto body has started to react differently to a lot of things. Especially his cock head, that was a weak spot for Shoto and you knew that.

"O-oh god I'm cumming," Shoto groaned out.

You raised a brow and put your head on the table next to him. You smirked at his expression. His eyes squeezed shut and his bottom lip being bitten to keep quite.

"Oh? So soon, can't you hold it for a little longer," you and Shoto both knew that wasn't a question but and order.

Shoto knew better than begging you to let him cum, so he just quickly nodded his head, squeezing the table crotch even more.

You could feel Shoto's body heating up as he was nearing his high, you hoped he wouldn't set the table on fire. Shoto started mumbling something that you couldn't hear. Bringing your face closer you whispered in his ear.

"Say again?"

"C-cum I'm cumming," Shoto grunted. And before you could protest his whole body started spamming out.
The glass plates on the table clinked together and the cups full of water wobbled. Shoto was cumming and he couldn't stop it. It just felt so good so sensitive, the knot in his stomach snapping always felt relaxing.

"S-Shoto are you okay?!?" It seems Midoriya has come back without you two noticing. Actually what took him so long to get back?

"Yeah he's fine he's just been so tired lately all this hero work and all," you smiled, ushering Midoriya to sit down again.

While you and Midoriya where talking Shoto was trying to focus so he can sit up again. But your hand was still on his cock. He felt messy, with his cum all in your hand and some on his cock still. He sighed as he sat up straight again. Acting as if nothing just happened.

"My Shoto you really are red, are you sure your okay?" Why where you making this so difficult for him. He glared at you when you looked at him so worryingly, but he saw that small smirk.

"Hey Midoriya come over here and check his head," Shoto stared at you in surprise. His cock was still out and so was the mess. Shoto struggled in your grasp on his leg, keeping him in place.

Midoriya nodded his head and got up to check on his friend. The poor boy didn't even know what you two were doing before.

Panic rose as Midoriya came closer.

"N-no it's fine Midoriya I feel fine," Shoto tried assuring but Midoriya kept coming closer to him

"I'll check," oh thank god, Shoto didn't know if you really were going to let that happen. But of course, you had to go plus ultra and embarrass him even more. The hand you raised had come on it. Shoto quickly grabbed your hand and pulled it down.

"I'm fine I'm just a little tired that's all," Shoto assured. Midoriya nodded his head and smiled.

"Well that's good to know I wouldn't want you to get sick on our time off," Midoriya said happily.

"Yeah Shoto wouldn't want you to get sick," Shoto glared at you one more time before he finally put his flaccid cock back into his underwear and zipped his pants.

"Oh, Shoto what do I do with this," and there you go. Holding up his cum in your cupped hand.