My play thing 🍭|| Oh Sangwoo

This gets 18+ near the end because it's Sangwoo. You have been WARNED! Also enjoy!
Geez just look at that face- I wanna punch him and drop kick him, but also pat him on the head cause I like how sadistic he is.

UNEDITED!

**********************************************

The music blared as you sat down chugging beer after beer. You weren't a light weight so you were still very much sober. But half the guys didn't seem to think that. So guy after guy would come to "take you home" only to be turned down when you criticized their virgin attire. You were getting kind of sweaty and hot so you got up and went for a little smoke break. That little smoke break lasted a little longer then you thought. You were getting ready to leave after your butt started to feel sore. "Need help?" You looked up to see a tall, blonde hair guy looking down at you. "Uh, no I think I can manage," you got up. Which didn't feel like you did considering how tall he was. "You know your just as pretty as you look far away," he said smirking. I almost busted out laughing right there. "Is he really trying to hit on me?" I lift an eyebrow up and put my hands on my hip. "Why were you spying on me? What are you a stalker?" He look surprised as I looked him up and down. "Uhm, no I just meant you looked beautiful," "Yeah I know that, I'm not stupid," "I never called you that," "and I never asked for you to come over here and bother me, now if you can excuse me I'm going home," The guys face said it all. Though he looked kind of angered. He grabbed your wrist twisting it a little but before you could beat the shit out of him a hand rested on the guys shoulder. "Is everything alright here?" Another tall boy came over, but with a black undercut and blonde hair on top. He held a weird expression. Though he was smiling. "Yes, kid now leave us alone," the guy grumbled. "Yes there is something wrong, this dickwad won't leave me alone," you pointed at the guy. "Sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave her alone," the kid said looking at the man weirdly. "What's it to you if I don't?" The guy asked trying to act manly. You couldn't hold it in anymore. The kid and the guy looked at you has you started laughing. "God this is the funniest shit I've seen today, can't you see your not wanted her dude? Why can't you just fuck off and hit on some other chick or just go home and drink in your virgin sorrow," you huffed. "The fuck you just call me you bitch," the guy said raising his hand ready to hit you. But before he could the kid stopped him by grabbing his fist mid punch. "I think it's best if you listen to the lady and go home," there was a dark gloom casted over the kids eyes, making him seem sinister. The man huffed and weirdly fixed his jacket "y-yeah whatever man," the guy then ran off somewhere. "Are you ok ma'am?" The kid asked. "Yeah I'm fine thanks for the help kid though I didn't need it," you rolled your eyes. "You know you shouldn't smoke it'll kill you faster," the kid said, you chuckled. "I can only hope kid, I can only hope, anyways peace maybe we'll meet again or something," you chuckled as your Uber you ordered a few minutes ago arrived. You waved to the kid as you got into the car and it drove off. "What a weird kid," you thought.

XXXXXXXX

"Ugh what a night," you groaned as you got up from your bed and stretched. You brushed your teeth and took a shower to get the stench of beer and sweat off you. You went into your kitchen and had a cup of coffee before getting ready for work. You didn't mind having to wake up since your work didn't involve an office or paperwork. Though it did involve quite a long walk to a bakery. But the smell of freshly baked bread made up for it. Putting on your shoes you head out the door, putting in your earbuds and blasting music to calm your nerves. You sighed as the wind blew your hair around. The small building came into view, making you take out your keys to unlock the door. Though you hesitated as you felt a glare on the back of your neck. You faked dropped your keys so you can bend down and see who was behind you. "Oh, I fucking knew it," you rolled your eyes seeing those same pair of weird eyes. You opened the bakery door and closed it, turning the sign so that it said OPEN. "He got balls I'll give him that, but would he come in here?" Right as you said that the doors bell rung. Your head shot up only for you to huff. It was just a regular. "Oh, hey mark," you smiled "I just opened so give me a sec but you want the usual?" You hung up your jacket and put on your apron. "Yeah the usual, thanks..." Mark seemed like he wanted to say something but didn't. You nodded your head and made a coffee with a muffin. Handing it to him you watched as he sat down and did what he usually did. "I swear everybody is weird around me...or do I just attract weird people?" Your thoughts were interrupted as more people entered the bakery.