Bad News

Kate's PoV

"Night calm down!" I yelled panicking.

Who wouldn't?! He's about to lose his freaking wolf just because of his absurd imagination!

"Then why is he fu**ing sleeping on your bed?!" He yelled his eyes black because of jealousy.

We are now currently standing in front of my bed arguing about nothing though there is someone sleeping on my bed. How crazy is that? 

"What is that noise all about?"

We both shut up when we heard another voice. We both turned our heads towards the person who just woke up from his slumber.

"IAN!!!"

what?

"Hey Night! My bro!" then This guy Ian stood up and approached Night like they knew each other since they were still sperm cells.

after they did that stupid hand thing guys do,, Night punched Ian.

wait WHAT?!!!

"NIGHT!! WHAT THE-" I was about to scold Night once again wheni saw both of them laughing their asses out. Seriously,,guys are wierd. Sometimes they would always say that girls have complicated minds,,they dont know they are worse than that.

" Kate, this is my brother, Ian" Night introduced .

my jaw literally dropped when I heard his sudden declaration. Its quiet unbelievable really. They dont even look so much alike!

"Night, if you think you can fool me with that silly joke of yours, I'm warning you,,quit it already" I said my eyes turning dark

"oohhh! fiesty! I like it" Ian whistled making Night bark at him

"i'm not playing around Kate. He's really my brother." Night confirmed seriously this time.

"then how came I never knew it?" I asked crossing my arms. I think Night is still hiding shits from me,,so I'll do everything to dig those out. Like what's happening now, though I did it unintentionally.Coincidence maybe.

"because I thought this bastard here is already dead. Imean we haven't seen eachother for almost like forever! He was 16 when he left..I mean,,both of them, Richard were 16 back then" he explained like it was nothing at all

DOES IT MEAN,,,,,

"Yes Kate. They are twins" Night as if reading my thoughts answered my inner question or whatever you call it.

'does it mean that RICHARD IS A WEREWOLF TOO?!!!!' Caitlyn suddenly blurted out

"well, who do we have here???" I asked mockingly to her

"oops? sorry,,I was asleep and yeah"

"YOU WERE ASLEEP WHILE WE'RE FIGHTING WITH OUR MATE!? wow Caitlyn. Thanks for the help' I thought sarcastically.

"How would I even know that you were both fighting? And besides, If I did, I would have helped you out you know that" She explained calmly.

"Richard has a twin" I suddenly blurted out to her

"WHAT!!!!!!HOW WHAT?!! WHAT THE FU**!!!!"

"Kate? Kate is still talking to her wolf"

"Well her wolf is pretty talkative if that's the case"

Night just chuckled and noDded to his brother's statement.

"but-but-but H-HOW?!!!!How come Ian is a werewolf and Richard is not?" I finally asked

"because we're just turned remember?" Night said to clear my troubled thoughts

My mind swirled back to the memory of the day of the Invasion. It feels like almost forever already like a very scary nightmare that doesn't deserve to be remembered.

But this bastard here already did it

" so Ian? How did you turn into a werewolf?" I asked as I walked to my bed and sat making it creak a little due to my weight. Feeling the urge to sit on a very comfortable way, I decided to bring both my legs up exposing most of my skin making Night's eyes darken a little and brought it in front of my chest and hugged it.

what? I didn't do it on purpose,never thought it could turn him on that easily.

"oohhh!!! do it again! do it again!!! I wanna tease our mate!!" Caitlyn cheered happily and excitedly

I scowled at her. "shut up Caitlyn!!"

" well, I was still 16 back then. It was full moon and I was walking into the woods alone to hunt animals. Unfortunately, the animals turned the tables around that's why I ended up being hunted by a big gray wolf."

Chris AGAIN?!!!!!

"that's my bestfriend" I blurted out.

Ian just smiled at me and opened his mouth to speak again

" I know. Kate, have you forgotten about me already??" He suddenly asked. His eyes full of hope.

Of course I remember him. But I never knew he was a werewolf. thought he was just a human and he was our friend. Christian introduced him to me.... we really had such a great time together. He was 16 and I was 14 running 15,,until..he left.

"of course I remember you. You're that bastard who pushed me into the water and almost got me drowned" I replied crossing my arms.

After hearing my response, he blew out a sigh of relief.

"I still dont get it why you left though."

his eyes turned sullen once again. Something I never saw Richard ever did,,well we really dont spend so much time with him anyway

"I never knew that while I was spending the a great time with you guys, my body is turning into a beast. Christian never told me anything about you guys being werewolves,,and you never mentioned a thing about it....until the next full moon came."

he sucked in a breath before continuing. As if the memory pained him more than anything in this world.

" I can still remember the painful cracking and popping of my bones that time. I was alone.No one can help me...no one. Then I heard gunshots being fired."

his deep ocean blue eyes suddenly darkened as another nightmare invaded his mind.

"I was alone in the woods because you were having the Christmas evewith your family. While I on the other hand decided to go alone for a walk, I never thought that could be the worst decision in my life ever. As my body kept on changing, the humans,the werewolf hunters were all killing you. I was so worried sick about you guys during that time. Then I saw mom. She was carrying a gun and was aiming it to someone. Even though my head felt like it was about to explode and my body was about to break out into large pieces, I tried to take a peek. There I saw a small little wolf running. Then all of a sudden, a huge white wolf lying on the floor,,then I saw you,,stark naked and already hugging the white wolf lying on the ground. Bleeding. That time, I cant believe what I just saw. I never thought you could be a werewolf and that my mom almost killed you. " he said his eyes staring intently to mine.

" so after what happened, I couldnt control myself anymore...the next thing I knew is my mother already lying on the floor..dead"