Her Call

Night's PoV

My head jerked up like someone just called my name. Then all of a sudden my head felt like it was about to explode.

"Kate needs us" Van suddenly blurted out

"What?!"

"You heard me right. She's back at the mansion. She needs us RIGHT.NOW."

Without a second thought, I dashed out from my room and went to the woods.

Where is she

Where is she?!!!!

"She's at the mansion idiot"

I stopped abruptly as soon as I heard Van's words and ran back towards the mansion.

As soon as I stepped inside the place, I made my way towards her room and sensed her scent.

What the hell?!!!!

Someone else is inside her room!

Without knocking, I broke Kate's room and entered like a mad man who lost his gun.

But the sight almost drained those energy away from me as soon as I saw Kate lying on the-floor.

Oh no!

"Kate?! Kate!!!" I screamed and ran towards her. I immediately scooped her into my arms and snuggled my nose to her neck, inhaling her sweet intoxicating scent. God, I miss her so much.

"Kate? Wake up baby" I murmured to her ear, rocking her back and forth like a baby.

Please wake up.

Soon I felt her hands move and held my arm sending sparks all over my body. I almost moaned in pleasure but I stopped myself. Since when did I became a horny person??

"Night?"

I looked into her face to see her eyes slowly opening like she just woke up from her slumber.

"Yes baby, I'm here" I tightened my hold around her and snuggled to her even more

"I can't breath"

Oh..

Slowly, I detached my tight grip around her and let her go. Immediately, I already missed her touch.

Oh fuck it! I sound like a pussy!

I helped her stand up because I still dont trust her strength right now. She wobbled and almost stumbled on the floor if I didnt catch her right on time.

What's happening to her?

"Thanks Night, for being here. You dont know how much I appreciate it"

"What the heck are you talking about. I'm your mate and I should be here for you. It's my fault that-"

My words drained out from my mouth as soon as my eyes crossed on the figure lying on the bed.

No scratch that- a GUY IS LYING ON HER FUCKING BED!!!

I know I've already noticed it when I entered her room, but I barely cared about it when I saw Kate's situation.

"Night-"

Calm down. Calm down.Calm down.

Screw it!

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"