Promotion for the new book

Dylan's POV

"what's your name?" I growled in a low yet menacing manner. My eyes are now glowing into a very bright gold color, and my fangs have finally shown their true length. I want her to take it as a warning but she just stared at me.

"It's.. Anna" my eyes were glued to her lips as it moved and spoke her name that sent weird tickles inside my stomach.

Then I caught it again, her intoxicating smell that is currently driving me mentally and physically insane. Thousands of thoughts are now swarming inside my brain on how to claim her as my own.

that's it.

claim her

a voice rang inside my head, demanding me in such a weird way..

So, she's my mate?

Now that's interesting...

I lowered my head and buried it inside the crook of her neck.I inhaled deeply and felt the sensation of her dancing inside my soul. Who knew that I'd find this woman in a place such as this?

I can't help it. Her skin is begging me to pierce my throbbing fangs into her flesh.

I want to claim her now, but it's not the right time.

Realizing that she had frozen in her spot, I brushed my hands into her hair, untangling the knots to free her beautiful locks. My actions seemed to have relaxed her, making me smile.

"perhaps now is not the right time princess. but I want you to remember this.." I whispered against her ear, making her shiver underneath me. Kissing her forehead in a gentle manner, I gave her a tiny message that's filled with promise.

Soon my dearest Anna, I shall claim you. You will be a gift to me, and no one else shall have you.

"You are mine"

.................................................................................................................

HI EVERYONE! IT'S BEEN A WHILE!! 

ANYWAY, I HAVE A NEW BOOK RELEASED HERE WITH THE TITLE 

" THE VAMPIRE'S CLAIM." 

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT EVEN UNTIL NOW!

I LOVE YOU ALL <3 <3 

-PINKPANDAS101