Threat

He sauntered towards me with those bloody eyes. I cannot blink nor twitch. Sharp fangs started to grow out of his lips. Then blood started flowing dripping through his chin.

Suddenly he dissapeared and someone whispered behind my ear

"Only I can love you. Nobody else can" He said before kissing my neck.

"Samuel Why?!"I yelled.

"Because you are my mate!"

My heart stopped at that very moment.

Impossible.

"That's impossible! I already found my mate and its impossible for us to have two mates!" I shot back

"Very smart. Impressive" He said clapping his hands.

"But I want you to be my mate.Everytime I see you with that Night, I just want to destroy the world.I was once a very kind man until you showed up.I suddenly felt selfish for you. I want you for myself only.I do have a mate. But I already killed my previous mate because she's just a worthless stupid excuse of a human"

I shivered involuntarily before grabbing his head with my both hands and slamming it on my thigh.

He staggered and almost collapsed but I caught him again before slamming his head on the tree behind me making it break from its roots and falling on the ground, producing a wild cracking sound before a loud thud came.

Then I jumped so high I almost reached the top of the trees before slamming myself towards his limp body. I swear I can hear crackings and breaking of bones when my knee and fist connected to his face and abdomen.

"Really? Tell yourself about that" I spat before I pulled myself off him and started walking away. But I stopped when I heard someone snickering.

"So you're still going back to him? You think he'll still accept you as his mate after your father killed his mother? You think he'll still love you of who you truly are?" He laughed making me ball my bloody fist.

He stood up, wiping his bloody mouth with the back of his hand before laughing again.

"I dont think so. Your much of a beast to him than his mate" He mocked making my nails grow without my consent and before I knew it, I already pierced his heart using my sharpest nail. He looked shocked at first but soon it was replaced by a smirk. He pulled himself off my nail and leaned at the nearest tree behind him.

"You cant kill me" He said coughing. Blood started spitting off his mouth.

"Soon, I'll rise again. And nothing can stop me from taking you away from Night" He said before sliding down to the ground. His eyes not moving then soon, he turned to dust.

"Talk to my hand Samuel" I muttered before walking away from that place.