Silvermoon Pack's Wrath

Samuel's PoV

She's gone. He took her away from me. I cant believe it!

How could I let something like this happen?! Now that I almost have her for myself?!

This is so fu*king frustrating!!!!

"JULIUS!!!!" I yelled using my commanding voice that I swear can make all my servants shiver with fright. We're now back at my castle. I brought the two most important persons of Kate's life and locked them inside the dungeon where no one can escape. They deserve a severe punishment for the great betrayal they gave.

"Yes your Highness?" he asked with his head bowed down.

"Order all the knights to find Kate and get her no matter what it takes!"

Julius nodded and scurried away before closing the door.

I sat on my chair and rubbed my forehead.

Images of the past events came rushing back into my mind.

The image of Kate being carried by Night makes me wanna kill that bastard on the spot.

"I'm not Night"

His deep voice rang in my ears.

If he's not Night, then who the heck is he?!

Then suddenly and idea crossed my mind making me sat upright all of a sudden.

No way.

His new strength.

His voice.

His new dark blue eyes.

No way.

How the heck did he turn into a werewolf?!

I frustratedly stood up and punched the wall.

How the hell did things turned out this way?!

Kate's Dad. Yes, perhaps he knew all the answers that I wanted.

I guess someone needs a visit from the dungeon.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Tell me how Night turned into a Werewolf?" I asked with my arms crossed as I stood outside his cell.

"I dont know"

"FUCK! JUST ANSWER MY GODDAMN QUESTION!" I roared. But as expected from the alpha, he didnt even budge.

"I already told you. I dont know" He said casually.

"I know you know the answer" I growled.

"Really? If you think that I know the answer to your goddamn question, then how do you expect me to answer it after all the shits that you gave to our lives especially to my daughter?" he snapped as he raised his head. His eyed are now in its golden color which means he is about to lose control.

"Kate is out of this"

"Really? If only that's possible"

"I didnt do anything wrong to her! I love her for Christ's sake! Only a stupid old man can think of me hurting her!" I yelled my eyes glowing, its purple specks now shining with rage.

Instead of a heavy comeback , he just scoffed and shook his head.

What the fuck is wrong with this person?

"You know what? I wonder why am I even talking to you" he said before finally shutting his mouth.

So much for the answers that I wanted.

"I dont like that Night" he suddenly spoke.

I smirked as soon as I heard his statement.

"But I dont like you either" my smile immediately fell as soon as I heard the second one.

"Dont worry" I trailed off

"The feeling's mutual. If it wasn't for Kate, I could've snapped your head right off already." I said before walking away from the dungeon.

As I was walking towards my room, a servant came rushing in.

"Your Highness, a group of werewolves are outside. They demand you to give them back their alpha and their beta."

Beta? Christian?

"Let them. They're not great in numbers anyway, so they're not gonna live that long anymore as soon as they step their shitty- " my statement was cutted off when I felt huge claws gripping my neck and threw me at the wall.

Shit! How did they get in so quickly?!

I was about to recover from my trance when I felt huge claws again gripping my head before smashing it to the floor creating a loud crashing sounds.

"Where is our ALPHA!" Yelled the werewolf gripping my hair making me face his bearded face. I assume that this guys is their omega.

"I would be ab idiot if I'll answer that question Idiot!"

"Scumbag!" He yelled as he threw me at the door. My body slammed at the heavy wooden material producing a crack before the whole thing came crashing down.

Blood started pouring from my head and nose. This guy really got me big time eh? Well, I'll let him play the game first.

I guess the Silvermoon's wrath has begun huh?