A Cold Summer Night

Night's PoV

I'm furious. Almost everynight. After THAT incident happened, Kate just dissapeared without some unknown reason. I thought that those wolves took her away but there is something else bugging my mind.

As I stare outside the window, my mind swirled into my memories with her.

I missed how she stares at me like I am the most beautiful person in the world.

I missed how she laughs as tears started brimming at the corner of her eyes.

I missed how her hair sways along the wind making her look more beautiful than she already is.

I missed her annoyed expressions everytime I'm getting the best of her.

I missed her voice. I missed her smiles. I missed her smell. I missed her so much.

I miss Kate.

The thought of her being taken away by those stupid dogs made me clench my fists unconciously until my knuckles turns white and tiny moons started to form.

But only sh*t cares about that.

Damn that wolf!

That stupid beast is the reason for all these!

I should've killed her right away when I found her.

Maybe Kate will still be with me tonight.

But sh*t happens all the time. If only those stupid mens didn't appear right on the spot when the wolf is turning on its human form, I could've snapped her head right open. But what power do I have? We were all cornered by an enormous number of royal guards and my men was just enough for us to take down a wolf.

F*ck them and their numbers.

I remembered how their Prince walked infront from behind the sea of guards, walking gracefully and confidently as if nothing wrong is happening here.

After that, they wrapped the body of a small human. Since the beginning, I've known that

its a girl because of its color. I dont know how I did it. I just did.

Then they took her away. I was about to protest but they cut me off by pointing a gun at my direction, sending warning to me. I know it sounds lame, but I cant afford to lose my men just because of a stupid wolf..so I just let them take her away, not knowing who she is. That's where I was terribly mistaken. I should have taken the risk. I should have killed her right away before those bunch of stupid guys came into picture. 

A knock pulled me out of my thoughts. Half-pissed, I stomped towards the enormous door, turned the knob and pulled its heavy wooden material open, producing a loud squeeking sound.

Demon, one of my brave men stood outside the doorframe. He looks scared and out of composure when I saw him but when he finally looks at me, he regained back his hard composure, but I can tell he is slightly embarassed. I dont mind it at all anyway.

"What do you want?" I asked in a stern voice. As usual.

"We know where she is"

As soon as those words left his mouth, My whole world turned into a halt. Pure excitement and joy swelled up inside me .

The. I remembered his face earlier. What does it mean?

"She is with the guards"

After that, my whole body turned cold and rage overtakes my whole emotion.

//////////////////////////////////

Sooo, when do you think will Night find out what really Kate is?